Is this world ending soon?

So lately there has been a lot of shit happened like the shootings, terrorist attacks, etc. I really want to know if the world is going to end soon. Im getting sad and I cried over this. I hope God ends it soon so we can live in the new world.

2|0
8|26

Most Helpful Guy

• No one knows when they'll die or the world will end so you just have to make the best of the time you have here and try to help people and leave behind a positive legacy

2|0
    0|0
    • Well God is giving us warning signs.

• People have been saying that for centuries and the world hasn't ended yet so it's obvious that we have no idea when it'll happen. You should spend your life trying to be a good person and making a positive impact on the world instead of worrying about when it'll end

Most Helpful Girl

• It has been Predicted within 7 years, Jesus is Returning And... Cleaning House.
    All of the Bad and the Sad things that are going on now here, dear, are All in the Bible.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, hun, for the Vote of Confidence, and I am quite Confident that along with me, you Believe in Thee. xxoo

What Guys Said 25

• The world MUST NOT end (and it won't anytime soon).

At least, it shouldn't end anytime before the "Singularity" is complete and in which then the door is opened for evolution, upgrades, enhancement.

Humans may finally then have the opportunity to transform and become a whole new other highly intelligent, more durable, more powerful species. And then it will be the era of a new beginning. The beginning of the end of all human flaws, vulnerabilities, weakness, intolerance o each others difference.
    The beginning of a better world, much more organized, a world that is without any more pain, any more suffering, or any more possibilities of death and dying and unhappiness.

Potentially a newly established hivemind structure where all machines and technology and humanity are finally combined, assimilated and merged as a single massive system.

Well just some ideas, what the end really should be about. We didn't die out, we just transformed and changed forever that we would then become beyond human and human limitations and restrictions and flaws and errors which is what got us to where we currently are now. We can't stop progress so the only way is forward. Do not fear technological advancement, for they may eventually be the one and only thing that will become our only salvation.

https://i.jeded.com/i/transcendence.29748.jpg

pbs.twimg.com/media/CCcnv_2WAAAxiie.png:large

webpages.charter.net/.../matrix07.jpg

0|0
    1|0
  • It never will. Better get used to it. The sooner the better.
    Look, wars have always existed and they always will so long humans exist.
    Since the birth of light and the human race, tribes have battled each other in the stone age.
    100 years before birth of Christ, Julius Caesar was one very powerful leader in Rome, who expanded his unstopable authorities.
    By the time Jesus was born humans were still battling. I don't know much about that however.
    The crusades - series of so called holy war - between the 11. and 15. centuries were battling muslims and dark skinned people.
    World war 1 and especially WW2 - the deadliest of all wars in records, which was in mid 20. century.
    And even after WW2 the cold wars between Finland and Soviet Russia.
    Today the world deals with ISIS and terrorists under the disguise of refugees in Europe. Also in Ukraine, Crimea is today a live battlefield.
    And without a doubt there will be more wars like it.

All in all and to make it as short as possible: History repeats itself. Get used to it and watch yourself, that you do not fall into victim.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's highly unlikely this world will be ending at all. I'm guessing you're familiar with the prayer Yeshua taught us to pray which contains the phrase "Thy Kimgdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven". From this we can surely ascertain the world will not end at all, but instead become an extension of Hesven.

0|0
    1|0
  • This is not a troll answer and I am not anonymous. Western civilization, which I love, has become weary, complacent and worn out because of its success. The world is going to go through massive economic collapse. There will be blood on the ground and likely nuclear exchanges as the whole thing comes down. The world will de-populate by 50% or more. We will enter a hundred (s) year Dark Ages. There will be feudal states, that have managed to retain a degree of modern technology, ruled by Barons and Elders with a massive population of subsistence farming and herding tribal Barbarians living outside the boundaries that trade with them. Christianity will be resurgent and there will be a continual religious war and genocides between Christians and Moslems wherever they share boundaries. Dammit! Just when you were starting to enjoy World Of Warcraft, you get the real thing! Perhaps some of the games we are playing are prophetic.

0|0
    1|0
  • It seems to be taking a very dangerous turn but is it getting near such an event such as a climatic war that will change everything, I don't think so.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is the safest time in history. So unless the sun suddenly decides to erupt, or someones sits on the red button, the world won't end.

1|0
    1|1
    • How is this the safest time in history?

• Show All
    • @Mario21 you'd think i was mad if i told you its the same people in charge now that started the first world war and every one after it. Wars are started for political and economic gain. They want russia amd putin isn't having it. Theyll engineer more mass murder

• No the world will never end in a thousand lifetimes. We will though. The worlds on the brink of anarchy. We're not living sustainably so it won't support us much longer. The people making the real money dont have the mentality to give a fuck though. As long as they live in plenty in tbeir lifetimes thats all that matter to them. A war will break out very soon and i think it will be directed at muslims.

1|0
    0|0
  • with the diverse culture we live in and the huge human population. Things happen where the positives over weigh the negatives. It is a fact that we know but yet cannot do anything about. Especially you as an adolescent. It will hurt but this is reality. It's life and it's what us humans have caused ourselves. The world won't end just like that. This is not even close to the worst time periods. Just as there are so many amount of good people there will be just as many bad people. It's fine, humans won't let mere stupidity and culture bring the rest down.

1|0
    0|0
  • The Black Death and the Cold War didn't end it, so I'd say we're pretty safe now. We should be more worried about environmental degradation and climate change SLOWLY making the world more uninhabitable for more and more people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it is.

Would you like to return to the Spirit World and move on?

Or would you like to remain on Planet Earth to experience the rebirth of Tiamat?

Most humans alive today wanted to experience an apocalyptic event and die, so the majority of humanity will be returning to the Spirit World.

The rest will remain in this physical world and have their genomes unlocked. They will form a new race of sentient beings.

0|0
    1|0
  • Chief, mass slaughterings and executions were a thing since the beginning of time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea, let's pack our shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • i hope this world ends soon. because im really tired of it

1|0
    0|0
  • Civilization as we know it, and are familiar with is dying.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah not ending. I promise u will continue ur pokemon go happily.

0|0
    1|0
    • not cool qa, not cool

• Funny how the asker's comment got deleted I guess with this great GAG response to savage members' attacks the world will never end 😊

• Whenever God ends it... there will be no world anymore

1|0
    0|0
  • no :)

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes God is coming soon

2|0
    0|0
  • It better not! My friend still owes me 3 bucks! 👊

0|0
    1|0
  • This "terrorist attacks"

why the attacks in Europe called terrorist but when Europe and "israel" attacks innocent people in iraq and syria and in palestine its not?

there no peace is going until Every country stay in her own business

0|0
    2|0
    • and yeh it is ending
      as a muslim we believe that there signs before worlds end
      and many of this signs happened and there still some didn't and we waiting for it to happen
      example: what happening in syria and iraq is a sign
      when jews stole palestine land its a sign and there in future will be a big war muslims vs jews in palestine land
      world wars is a sign too and there will be world war 3 and 4
      and many many more and 1 of them jesus will come down from the sky to kill the dagal ( jewish messiah)

• the world is not ending. When you die, thats the end of your journey into this world. There is no way, this world is gonna end some day...

0|0
    1|0
    • Are you a Christian or no?

• Show All
    • You clearly aren't a true Christian

• Im not a strong christian. Don't believe in what human write. There is no way the world is ending soon.

• Nope

0|0
    1|0
  • yes i think it will with all the icecaps melting the wold will flood

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's ending

1|0
    1|0
    • Hopefully soon. God is giving us warning signs... a lot. its sad to see this stuff happening. Very sad

• Lmfao.. I got to be honest. You sound so stupid

• that's your opinion

• well aren't you cynical

1|0
    0|0
    • Do you see how much hate is here?

• its not all hate though

• Probably much.

What Girls Said 7

• Violence in the world has been increasing in certain places[1]; however, in general, it has actually been decreasing[2].

[1] blogs.reuters.com/.../

"All this data shows is that a handful of the world’s more violent war zones are getting worse. In the developed world, by contrast, death by violence continues to fall. Indeed, British crime statistics have continued to slump despite a recession and fewer police officers."

[2] bigthink.com/.../steven-pinker-on-data-and-the-history-of-violence

"The news will never be a good indicator of historical trends because no reporting occurs where problems aren't also occurring. "Because you never see a reporter standing outside a school saying, 'Here I am in front of Maplewood High School, which hasn't been shot up today,' or, 'here I am in the capital of Mozambique and there's no Civil War.' So what does the data show?
    Violence is on the decline since World War II, when the globe was overwhelmed by massive conflict... Today, with the notable exception of the Syrian conflict, instances of civil war continue to decline."

For every place where a shooting is occurring, there are millions of places where shootings are NOT occurring.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. There will be many more years (generations) yet of corruption, oppression and broken systems, but then people will revolte, then war, and only after the destruction of most of the world's population will people be able to rebuild and perhaps make better choices as the human race than we have.

0|0
    1|0
  • I suppose yes.

There is global warming, rising gas and energy prices, shortages of food and water, disasters on land and sea. There are new diseases and economic uncertainty. Terrorist activity is increasing and banks are failing.

But conditions in the world have been getting progressively worse for many years. How do we know when things have gotten so bad that the world is soon going to end?

1|0
    0|0
  • Not within the next 5 billion years which is when the sun will die and burn our planet in the process. But it's quite likely that humans will have screwed up our ecosystem enough to kill all live on earth within the next decades/centuries by now.

1|0
    0|0
  • The world will end somehow. Hell it could happen tomorrow. We don't know how it will end. But we know it will end eventually by the sun but we will be long gone then.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully

1|0
    0|0
  • One thing I know for sure. The end of the world is closer today than it was yesterday.

1|0
    0|0