Is World War lll coming soon?

Most Helpful Guy

• no it is not. world war III will require two entities with huge military arsenal. So short of Russia or China declaring the west as an enemy the current conflicts going on don't have two parties with military arsenals that could resort in a massive war on a world scale. So basically if it came down to a true war the Western countries could decimate the terrorists in short time while terrorists would have to rely on small scale attacks OR chemical warfare which they have not perfected to the point of adequate use

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• I don't know but my gut is telling me something is coming - It might not be war but it is going have to addressed - Islamic extremism is growing and I think that the most important conflict right now is between moderate Muslims and extreme Muslims who say they fight in the name of the whole religion - World wars and huge conflicts are fought between states and countries but these is more for the hearts and minds especially future Muslims - If the influence of the extremists can be kept away from future generations of Muslims, we have hope.
    I think the main problem is nobody has a clear idea of what to do - Every idea put forward, you immediately see lots of pros and cons, obviously if there was one stand out idea with loads of pros they would already be doing it - I don't see a short term solution - It could be 20/30/40/50 year process

• People ask this after every act of terror.

• Countries can't fight with each other because nukes would destroy the whole planet. WWIII won't be between countries but it will be between civilians. A big civil war and even maybe a series of genocided will occour soon.

• Yes because some bullshit happened in a fucking country with Guerilla warfare/terrorism, somehow declaring war on multiple countries will fight Guerillas? If I told you 20000 people in the entire world were terrorists, some scattered throughout counties, most scattered in a few countries for example... How would declaring war help?

• well since the north pole has the remaining 30% of the worlds supply of gas and oil and Russia has already claimed like 90% of the north pole while disregarding the NATO agreements of who gets what if the north pole melts. there is already military exercises of the NATO in Finland like 200 meters from the border with Russia. these exercises are officially called "cold response" its like a cold war so yeah it could escalate potentially into a global conflict. why do i think that it will potentially escalate into a global conflict? because Russia's military exercises are 10 times bigger than those of the NATO.

• No, not anytime soon

• well as part of the UK (though not by choice, i'm Scottish) we could be a major problem in the world soon.. racism has driven us out of Europe so we're about to be a small bitter ungoverned racist country with nuclear weapons..

i just hope we (scotland) get the hell out of there before they do something REALY stupid, or get invaded by russia or something

• Lets hope so!

• Its already started and been going for years now. I don't know if it will escalate into a larger conflict but it could at any moment

• maybe

• It's been on for a few years now.

• probably not, but I do think there might be civil war in the US.

• im sure it is

• No. Because men are obsolete. The west is just going to get conquered.

• its already started
    over then 80 western and arab country attacking isis
    but isis is growing and being more powerfull
    once isis control syria and iraq the real world war 3 going to start
    tho isis is controling big places in libya and africa and growing up in egypt
    so yeh its started

• Hopefully. We need something to thin out these damn millennials!

• I don't think it will be, probably the battle of Armageddon, each passing day we are another day closer.

• i hope so. it's been so long since we had a WW

• American civil war 2 is probably going to happen first

What Girls Said 5

• I feel it may, yes. Hoping it doesn't but the way it's going currently is definitely on the right track to WW3

• If it does I hope it isn't on us soil.

• Yes!! It is going to be like the Hunger Games, better get your training on! Anyone can be chosen!

• No, I highly doubt it.

• Oh gosh I hope not. Two is enough