What is your personality trait?

Most Helpful Guy

• RED

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...48c9-823d-88c5f4d5db00.jpg

Based on this test, you were mostly drawn to the color red. Like a fire, you burn with passion and desire. Your dominant personality trait is your ardency. You are dynamic, powerful, strong, sexy, and exciting. Because you're so intense, you can be very aggressive. You are a determined and highly competitive person who invests 100% in everything you do.

lmao... it's the exact opposite of me xD

Most Helpful Girl

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...48c9-823d-88c5f4d5db00.jpg

What Guys Said 11

• I got same as you, blue.
    Based on this test, you had a strong affinity for the color blue. This means that you are very sensitive and in touch with your feelings. You are compassionate, gentle, and kind. You follow a spiritual path, seeking happiness and enlightenment. You are also calm, quiet, and tend to be passive. You do not like confrontation so you try to work things out as peacefully as possible.

• I got violet! :)
    Based on this test, you are strongly linked to the color violet. This means you are easily enchanted and tend to daydream a lot. You are a romantic, with a big heart and a lot of love to give. Unfortunately, you have many unrealistic desires, but that doesn't stop you from dreaming. You're an idealist who often escapes into a world of fantasy. Because of this, you are very imaginative and creative.
    That sounds about right for me... I do daydream a lot! haha

• I got douchebag.

• I got blue too but the description couldn't be further from the truth! lol

• Based on this test, you had a strong affinity for the color green. This means you are in fact, a sage. You are extremely wise and rational. In Buddhism, green represents a mind that is the embodiment of intelligence. Your mind is ripe with knowledge and rich with experience. You are creative, but also a bit neurotic. You have the tendency to be very defensive and controlling, but it's only because you truly are the smartest.

• GREEN
    GREEN
    Based on this test, you had a strong affinity for the color green. This means you are in fact, a sage. You are extremely wise and rational. In Buddhism, green represents a mind that is the embodiment of intelligence. Your mind is ripe with knowledge and rich with experience. You are creative, but also a bit neurotic. You have the tendency to be very defensive and controlling, but it's only because you truly are the smartest.

• "You have a strong affinity for the colour blue"

It's my favourite colour, so yeah, ya think?

• mine is green

• Red. It says im dynamic, powerful, sexy, strong, exciting. Im so intense, and i can be very aggressive etc
    :)

• I got blue, full pound of the blue stuff. All hail Heisenberg !!!

What Girls Said 14

• Blue

• Same as you, and it's definitely true for me.

"BLUE

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ee3-8125-dad1fffc0803.jpg

Based on this test, you had a strong affinity for the color blue. This means that you are very sensitive and in touch with your feelings. You are compassionate, gentle, and kind. You follow a spiritual path, seeking happiness and enlightenment. You are also calm, quiet, and tend to be passive. You do not like confrontation so you try to work things out as peacefully as possible."

• I'm Blue
    :)

• i got red

• Same! And it's true lol

• red- and wow I love red ( even my hair is red)

• I got blue as well!😊

• I got blue but nope. no. not y personality at all. i LOVE confrontation not rude confrontation but i like to confront things and solve problems.

• I got red.

• Wow this test got the complete wrong answer. I'm not a red by a long shot

• Yellow fever

• VIOLET
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4b6f-896e-cde6a79d7d35.jpg

• I got Violet. According to it, I like to daydream and I'm romantic and I'm giving and an idealist and creative and imaginative.