Why do girls get butthurt when guys says they prefer real boobs to fake ones?

0|0
4|16

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the same reason why guys get butthurt when girls say that want a penis larger than 5.1 inches. Apparently 5.1 is the new "average"

__

People are no longer entitled to their preferences. Social justice warriors will manage to turn it around on you no matter the statement.

"Hey you look very unhealthy... you should probabaly lose some weight"
    styledoze.com/.../obesity.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/eQ56MaC.gif

"Fuck you.. I'm beautiful and love my body. You are an ignorant bigot.. you haven't read so and so study that says Obesity is the new dad bod? Check your privilege.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Lemme guess, your boobs are small, and you haven't got the $ to get a boob job so you pick up a stereotype in your favor and try to emphasize on that to make yourself feel better?

1|0
    0|0
  • Only reason why they would think that is if they have fake boobs. They think guys like fake boobs, but most guys are stupid and can't tell the difference, all they know is that they are seeing big boobs so they like them. I'm not disgusted with fake boobs, I'm disgusted by their reasons and decision for getting big boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know its the same with their make up, i think they are just insecure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Huh they do? Maybe because those girls got the fake ones done xD

0|0
    0|0
  • because they must got fake ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Because some girls think that most if not all guys prefer their boobs whether they're fake or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • because girls think were supposed to find them beautiful no matter what

0|0
    1|0
  • No idea, but I have no preference between the two provided they at least feel real.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably because those girls have fake ones I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because those are some expensive man-repellers.

0|0
    1|0
  • Sounds like they don't have any real ones

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know they did

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't imagine there are too many girls who are complaining about this. Even the ones with fake boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they've got ugly titties and will need a boob job one day.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't. Mine are fake and I could care less what any guy's preference is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't this ovbious? They're proud of their all natural boobs and they don't like it when people "cheat" with their boobs. On second thought it's kinda hard to explain lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they've got fake ones or feel that there's aren't good enough as they are

0|0
    0|0