Why dont all the communists in the western world go to north korea?

I mean north korea is a communist country without freedom of speech and capitalism. Why can't all commies go to north korea? it is their utopic society. it is the country they want the entire world to be. why can't they just go there already?

these commies live their daily lives in capitalism and enjoy its benefits and then they want to make the their country communist, so why the fuck dont they already go to fucking north korea which is a country these commies would love? all under a dictatorship, no freedom of speech, no religion and hardcore punishment cams.

• yes, send the commies to kim jong un
  • no send all the commies to hell
im just kidding guys, seriously.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pleaaaaase take the Tunisian communists ( i said communists not socialists) man
    All they do is manifestations all day long and no work!

Most Helpful Guy

• because north korea is a terrible terrible place.

just because a person is a socialist or communist doesn't mean they sympathize with every communist regime in the world. Socialism is an ideology north Korea is not the ideology

that is more of a tyranny than any communistic country

What Girls Said 5

• killary wants to move them all here! That's why!

• Because NK isn't their country.

• That ain't communism.

• Because they want the "advantages" of a communist society, in their own country.

• Who tf cares?

• because on of the core principals of communism is to remove freedom of speech, and here in the western world these commies speak against freedom of speech while using freedom of speech.

What Guys Said 13

• There is no actually communist country on earth, there has never been a true communist country,
    As for north korea, its got far more in common with the kingdoms of medevial Europe

• I'm a democratic socialist myself, though I think that the Scandinavian country's policies need to be modified with the policies of the Two American Democratic Socialist presidents, FDR, and Eisenhower, you know where the people can do whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt someone, I. E guns and no hate speech or obscenity laws

• As for religion,
      Communism and in my case socialism can definitely coexist, I actually am of the belief that the afterlife will be similar to a post-scarcity communist society, only you know in the afterlife and all that entails.
      The fact is that communism and religion to me both want an end to all human suffering and a society focused on human dignity

• "not me, i refuse to live under a dictatorship."
      You see true communism is actually quite similar to anarchy in that it has no leaders, which is one reason why modern anarchy philosophy and communist philosophy often go hand in hand. A true communist society doesn't have a leader, it doesn't have a government or a state

• Whenever you show them a communist country they always say "Nope it's not communist it's [insert random bs here]"

They want to live in a magical wonderland where all companies are cooperatively owned, everyone is paid the same wage and health care, education and all the other fun stuff is free.

• communism will never be implemented like it should. they remove freedom of speech before all else it was so for all "communists" countries the USSR, communist china, north korea. they just use communism as a vehicle to establish a dictatorship and people believe politicians will keep their word but they never will. and you cannot say anything against it because there is no freedom of speech.

• I remember watching a clip on YouTube of Reagan making Soviet jokes.
      Here's one of them:
      An American tells a Russian, "You know if I don't like the way my president is running things I can go to the White House pound on his desk and say Mr. President I don't like the way you're running this country".
      The Russian responds "Well I can do that too"
      The American asks "Really, you can?"
      The Russian responds "Of course, I can walk into the Kremlin and pound on the General Secretary's desk and say Mr. General Secretary I don't like the way President Reagan is running his country"

• Because they have a very different definition of communism and socialism than North Korea.

• That's a lot of rage.

• Probably because they aren't found of authoritarianism... Western communists tend to be libertarian/anarchists.

• As a socialist I dont support fully North Korea but it is a country which has a big effect of deterrence against USA , we need a new Lenin to see a good socialist country

• fuck no dude. lenin was a piece of shit. he removed freedom of speech in russia under the excuse that there is no time or place for freedom of speech during a revolution, freedom of speech was only returned when the soviet union was destroyed.

• @Waffles731 i dont want a fucking socialist. all that they do is enforce shit on you. i am for a voluntary world where can live together without enforcement

• So you are an objectivist, like roads build themselve huh

• That sounds like a marvellous idea!

• You look like an almost homeless, shitty liberal.

• Non sense shit

• North korea isn't communist. it's an authoritarian dictatorship.
    sweden is would be closer to a communist country than NK.

• WAAAAHHHH, I HATE DEMOCRATS, I'M GOING TO CALL THEM ALL COMMUNISTS BECAUSE I'M YOUR TYPICAL, IDIOTIC TRUMP SUPPORTER WHO CAN'T EVEN DIFFERENTIATE DEMOCRATIC SOCIALISM WHICH IS ACTIVE IN MANY ECONOMICALLY HEALTHY COUNTRIES AROUND THE GLOBE WITH TOTALITARIANISM "COMMUNISM" IN NORTH KOREA.

God, just shut up already you fucking moron. Even actual civilian communists who supported those movements at the upheaval in their countries didn't want all the things you listed, you dense redneck idiot.

• lol im not even from america.

• I know, it's so hard to understand why people want a society that has less income inequality, so horrible I know. Hey, why don't you cite me where Karl Marx said "Fuck freedom of speech, let's get rid of that shit"

• bruh he says that freedom of speech is a tool intended for the intellectual elite and that it is not for the common man according to him it does not fit in with the "perfect" equality of communism. i dont believe in pure capitalism either though but i believe capital should exist. why can't we live together on a voluntary basis where everything happens consensual?

• They enjoy the cloak our 1st amendment (USA) provides them.
    Freedom of speech.
    This way they can lash out with no retribution. Imagine trying to do that in China with the secret police.

• North Korea doesn't accept foreigners and they want to stay at their homeland.

• then they should not use freedom of speech to speak against it fucking commies.