I like to think that I don't have many of these, but I had one today that I HAD to laugh at myself for and call myself out on.

My #firstworldproblem is that today, I didn't feel like eating the lunch I brought for myself. Why? Because I meal prepped and have been eating the same thing all week. So instead of just sucking it up and eating it so I wouldn't be hungry, I just didn't eat lunch. (I'm dumb)

So G@G what's some of your first world problems?

Most Helpful Guy

• Whenever I'm driving a car and the radio station has a shitty music, I have to change the station. But often the other station has shitty music too. So I go though all of the buttons and eventually end up turning the radio off entirely. But the problem with that is that I have to drive in silence...

• I do that too lol. A terrible cycle

• @Rocket_Queen Agreed. I usually turn it back on at the next red light or when I make a turn, or when I'm in a different part of town or something lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I was into my early morning outdoor workout which consisted of an 1.5 hr walk coupled with doing 20 sets of stairs, and I had just hit my stride on the stair routine, and was on round 12 going down, about to go back up, when this guy came and sat down on the stairs. I had to literally walk a whole 15 ft to get to another stair case to keep going.

What Guys Said 37

• My laptop charger is downstairs... Now I have to use my phone to browse gag.
    http://i.memeful.com/media/post/3M2e76w_700w_0.jpg

• I hate traffic

• Someone crashed into my car yesterday and i went completely apeshit about it. Today after calming down, sorting repair and insurance etc i realised it's really not that big of a deal lol.

• my phone is slow xD

• On whether if I should buy some new shirts or two bottles of some really good craft beer. #firstworldproblems

• i have a problem with my parents not changing the carbon water filter in our refrigerator that gives me pure clean drinking water.

• Feminism; it's mostly a first world women's trip, and it's we first world guys who are victims.

• Great question, by the way. I'd say most Gag questions wouldn"t be important to people not in the ristorante world... all the rate me and does he like me, for example. I

• I went shopping today and I couldn't choose between the Tyson or Purdue chicken breast value pack :(

• mine is "Girlfriend", I forget to send Good morning message and She is mad. I don't know why its just simple message.

• I'm lonely.

• Every time I eat dinner at the computer I have to take a piss. C'mon bladder, I want to watch Game Theory. Jeezus!

• I frequently take too long getting home. My work is about 20 minutes away, but I will take an hour because I drive a convertible and the ocean view is so pretty and it's so sunny and clear.

Actually, I propose a subcategory of 1st world problems. California problems. My "predicament" is both a 1st world AND California problem.

• Lost wifi connection for 1min and I felt like my life was over.

• a nasty commute I got coming to me

• my phone battery sucks. lol

• I've none.

• It's always procrastination for me.

• Have to choose between lambo and Porsche to go college.

• Finding a perfect candidate for a job I need to fill...

• Finding the right girlfriend

• Didn't get anything for my bday
    Too picky with food

Etc etc

• Most of the questions on this site are ridiculous...

NOT YOUR'S THOUGH OP!!! :)

• The oil changes in my status car cost a lot.

• Having amazing concerts happen at the same time haha. One time I made a status about it, in a joking manner of course, and my friends who live in areas where no concerts are at, theyre like dude quit complaining. Nothing comes here ever.

• Another funny one was when I was at Chicago Open Air festival last weekend and I wanted to take pictures of Rammstein but my phone died before their set from taking too many pictures the entire day haha.

• #firstworldproblem
    Easily dishes, anything where i have to do dishes i lose my shit

• My first world problem is that it's difficult to get laid in America. While in third world areas like Africa, Haiti, Latin America, South Asia, etc., there's so many people getting laid there that the birthrates are sky high.

• Why when using an umbrella which covers a radius twice the size of me, during a 5 minute walk home seem to leave me more wet than a two week caravan trip situated on Niagara Falls!

• My sister being on the internet so my connection to Xbox live is f*****.

• Every single #VeryrBritishProbems

• Trying to figure out when my crush will unblock me from Facebook and treat me like a person and talk to me again, not ignore me. Please pray for the healing.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 32

• Two--

1. I just hate eating food because it's too much work.

2. My butt is two inches wider than my boobs and it annoys me to hell.

• My first world problem is when I wear a push up bra and lie on the floor on my front, I genuinely can't put my head on the floor. My chin does reach. I look like a beached turtle.

• Potty training a two year old

• Well now that is a legit problem

• Oh that IS a problem. Been there, done that too. Ugh. Good luck!

• It's pretty hot out and I had to be out in it in between being in air conditioning in either a house or vehicle. The struggle is real.

• I'm going to Hawaii for Christmas.. Who the fuck wants to decorate a palm tree for santa? #firstworldproblem

• When it's too sunny from my skylight in the car.
    When my water isn't cold enough.
    When I complain because my large house is messy.
    When there are too many ice cream choices.

• Took my kids the the movies. Theater was in a mall/food court. Had to eat first. We walked around the food court. My little guy said, mommy there's noting i wants to eat from here.

• Rain water is beginning to leak into my convertible.

• I've had that happen too, except my new car isn't a convertible. It just has a sunroof, but it's actually leaking on the passenger side door near the top corner of the door and think there's a problem with the sealing on the window.

• @bloodmountain1990 hopefully you have a warranted on your new car for them to fix the problem. mines not new and out of warrantee. They want $5000 to fix it!

• That Pokemon Go is running slow and my account won't connect today. I'm more mad about it than I should be lol

• I just CAN'T decide which pair of sneakers to buy 😛#thestruggleisreal

• Eating disorders ugh

• Went to the gym and forgot my earphones at home. Ughhhh. #firstworldproblems

• I find it very upsetting when there is too much delicious food in the house and I want to eat everything but Im too full and have to wait until Im hungry again..

• I'm trying to focus on my online course but the maid is making noise while doing the housework.
    Sometimes I feel like quiet times to study and focus happen once in a blue moon.

• I have crappy internet. :D

• I ate too much and got too full.

• Not enough outlets to charge my phone, laptop, and tablet at the same time

• I already ate dinner but I just finished exercising so now I am hungry again. The sad thing is that I can't take seconds because my sister isn't home to eat dinner yet and I don't know how much dinner she wants or if she bought her own dinner while driving home and if I eat snacks during the night I will still be hungry and I shouldn't be up late during the night so I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! #FirstWorldProblems D:
    www.sharegif.com/.../crying-gif-24.gif

• When I run out of flavored coffee creamer. Ugh.

• I don't get the whole first world, third world thing. It doesn't make sense.
    i0.kym-cdn.com/.../roflbot-m9RB.jpg
    Iran gets a lot of rhinoplasty surgery, and I think it's considered a third world country.
    youthministry.com/.../first-world-problems.png
    Literally every country in the world has laptop users 😒

Dumb trend.

• I don't like the clothes and jewellery because they are too expensive and elegant.

• Holding it because public restrooms are gross.

• When ya gotta go, ya gotta go haha.

But I hated having to use an outhouse at a disc golf course in 90 degree weather. That was a task in itself.

• My #firstworldproblem is that today, I was catching a Pokemon but the app froze.

• fridge is fully stocked but too lazy to cook

• The big screen TV we got (for free someone else threw it out so we gave it a home) broke recently so my Dad had to move the TV his room to the living room. Its only a 19 inch or less and my cats keep sitting in front of it.

• well i live in a "third world country" so i obvs can't relate to any of these XD

• The hiding and/or complete rearranging of certain items in my house any time I have people over.

This varies every single time.

• Having to choose which washer and dryer to pick

• Shaving and getting those annoying stubble hairs!

• I can't find anything to watch on tv. Stupid Suddenlink 😤😢😣💥

• More from Girls
    2