Not having a drivers liscense?

I'm almost 17 and failed my driving test twice. I won't be able to retake my drivers test until I'm 18 because my permit expires very soon. Even once I turn 18 it may be awhile before I get my liscense. I feel like a failure for not getting my liscense like so many other people my age. It seems like everyone has. How will not having my liscense effect me? I live in an area with almost no public transportation.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am almost 19 and still haven't taken the test.
    Relax, you still have plenty of time to take it.

Instead of feeling defeated, take the time to practice.

Really focus on it but be chill at the same time. You will do fine.
    Don't stress over time because time is nothing if it is not used well.

What Guys Said 3

• it's not that bad if you live in a city. I still don't have my license since everything is so close to me

• Don't play Pok√©mon GO and drive! Jeez.

How'd you do in driver's education? What do you need to work on?

• Hahaha :P

I did ok in it. I think I just get nervous when the mean people from the dmv are sitting next to me and making scary faces. :P

• First thing to do is to learn how to spell the thing you want: license.

What Girls Said 3

• I know plenty of people that didn't pass driving tests until the third try. You can rely on friends and family to get to places in the meantime. I know it's discouraging, but you'll get it. Just make sure you're practicing, especially on those areas you didn't do so well with before.

• Just know just because"everyone" around you has it doesn't mean everyone actually does. You will have to practise more so the next time you won't fail it.

• I'm 19 and only have my learners permit , I got it when I was 16. Now I haven't gone for the restricted test because I haven't had enough lessons, simply I'm too busy. But I live in a place where public transport is of plenty and much cheaper even faster sometimes than driving.

Obviously it has already effected you so you know the effects.