Do you ever get really dizzy after you stand up from sitting/lying down for a while?

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't happen to me anymore, lol.

I've reached the best weight for my height and body frame around June 2015.

From that point on, I focused on making my body composition as balanced as possible. It gets better every day.

Also, I quit masturbating, so that helps.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it happens

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe for a few seconds. Normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only time that happened to me was when I was in the hospital and I tried to just get up after being on bed rest for 6 or 7 days

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah.. i spoke to my doctor about it... when you lay down, your blood isn't circulating as well as it does when you're being active

0|0
    1|0
  • yeah thats normal, dont stand up too fast, it has something to do with your blood pressure or something.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes head rush time to hold on to something

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes some times

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yessss its been happening to me a lot lately!! Sometimes I get blinded. Like I literally can't see anything for 2-3 seconds. I stay still in my place grabbing on to anything and then its all back to normal

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal. Yes very often

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it happens sometimes. It used to happen all the time for me and sometimes I'd end up on the floor.

0|0
    0|0
    • That happened to me at the mall tonight, I hit the deck but got up fast I spilled my drink at footlocker

• @Iron_Man oh wow. I've never fallen in public, but I've come pretty close

• Jumped up right away on my own. Never have either I pushed it hard for hours in the gym and new diet and had walked around the mall for an hour before that real dizzy

• Yes, because I have Dysautonomia.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah it happens a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do

0|0
    0|0