What is the best way to cool down when you are very hot?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Drink water, eat a popsicle, take a cool shower (not ice cold water cos it might make you fall sick. Like room temperature cool would be good).

What Guys Said 7

• There's a really cool trick that my little sister once showed me. Just let the tap water run until it becomes really, really cold and than hold your wrist right under the water with the palm of your hand facing to the ceiling. Then, let the cold water run over your wrist for about 1 minute, as though you'd be treating a burn. What happens is that the blood in your artery gets cooled down. As the cooled-down blood flows back to your heart and to your brain and eventually gets distributed all over your body, it makes you feel much better.
    This trick is especially cool because it also works in the winter with hot water and it doesn't take a long time. You can also do it outside, when you're traveling for example and you see a water fountain.

Alternatively, if you're home and you've got enough time, taking a cold shower is also a great way to cool down.
    I wouldn't really eat cold things like ice cream. That's just gonna hurt your stomach but the coldness won't really be distributed in the rest of your body.

• I really like these frozen fruit bars by companies like Edy's. They come in different fruit flavors and are made with real fruit, so they have vitamins. And they're good! You're basically eating iced fruit and when it gets down in your stomach it really cools you off.

• A warm shower

• Sex. Jk, lol. Cool shower usually works for me. Bowl of ice cubes in front of a fan does wonders as well. Cool rag on the forehead helps too.

• Drink water

• Cold watermelon or a Popsicle. Anything like that.

• spray yourself with water. when water evaporates it requires heat energy to do so and gets this heat from your body and cools you off in the process. this is how sweat is supposed to work but water is more effective.

What Girls Said 7

• Cold showers can work :) So does drinking ice cold water.

• Eat cold fruit, sit in front of a fan and drink cold water... feels soooo good!!!

• Take a cool shower, drink cold water, eat a popsicle or ice cream...

• i wrap an ice pack around my waist.

• Water pistol/hose fight outside? I've done that lol.

• Drink cold water in sips and stay silent

• Put your feet in cold water and cold watermelon.