Why do pretty, young women date an old fart like hugh hefner?

His current wife is 30, meanwhile he's 90!! I mean, i totally understand that age doesn't matter. If a 30 year old wants to date a 45 year old then fine. But to be 60 years older then her? That is absolutely disgusting, and I dont get it. Is it because she's a gold digger? Is it all having to do with money?

719

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he's rich. And they're gold diggers. You already answered your own questions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not always because the girl is a gold digger. I have been strictly dating older guys for years now because they are more mature and have their shit together compared to guys my age. I also have way more in common with older guys than I do young ones. I personally wouldn't date hugh heffner though.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

• Because they're waiting till he dies so that they can inherit his fortune.
    Come on, it's 100% obvious they're with him for the money.

• Do you know how much hef is worth and how big his house is? Thats why. Girls love status and being pampered. Sucking on his old sack is just the price to pay for living a cushy ass life and there are many women that gladly pay that admission.

• True love, of course ;-)

• Because Hugh has game and he's fucking loaded. And he's the owner of Playboy, who wouldn't want to date this guy?

• You're kidding, right?

He has money and status.

• hey now... plenty of young women still date my old ass hahah

• and thats fine. You're young. Would you date a 90 year old, aka someone that could be as old as ur great grandpa? I dont think so.

• if i was 90 id date 18 year olds if i could.. lol

• $$$$ money

• Like changing diapers? Gold diggers?

• You already know the answer- MONEY

• Money

• It's called MONEY.

• Of course it's money!

• They're Gold Digging Whores.

http://youtu.be/x0gaYyNk7QA

• For the money or maybe she likes old dicks

• Money, status and preselection.

• 0|0
  • Girl, I would be Hugh Hefner's girlfriend if he asked me to. The guy has serious swag for an old man.
    That said, of course it is largely the money. Although I've heard he is a sweet and amusing guy.

• Money and fame for her but certainly not love

What Girls Said 6

• In Hefner's case I think it's because he's super rich and she might be just hoping to inherit his fortune (or some of it). Also, for fame, which would lead to more money.

• I bet she's in it for love. 😂😂😂

Plus, maybe she has a thing for super wrinkly balls.

• One word... money

• Money, power, fame and I guarantee they have a guy on the side.

• yes its cause he has money..

• Probably for money :/ and this sounds awful but he's going to die soon and she will be rich and she can have his money and marry a hot young dude

• She's probably not gonna inherit about shit. They would have made her sign a prenuptial agreement for a fixed amount.

But in effect, it's a business deal yeah.