What should I do if I hate myself?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Figure out why you hate yourself, do you hate yourself because you are too tall, too skinny, too fat, something external you can't changed. Now find what's your strength. Write down what is the best version of yourself. You have to accept yourself and love who you are. If you have to write little quotes to yourself and read them every morning do that. Download an app for daily motivational quotes and set it at a time and read that every morning, write a letter to yourself talk to someone about your feelings. Try to meditate 5 mins a day if you can.

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 9

• Stay away from whatever is making you feel that way.

Take a break and think search up on positive lifestyle

• I used to hate myself, and I don't really know exactly what got me to start thinking better about myself, but I think just going out and doing things really helped me. It made me feel accomplished and showed me that I was capable, which helped a lot. I also worked really hard to improve the things I didn't like that I had control over, like certain things about my appearance.

• Find the reason why you hate yourself and try to improve it.

• First you should tell all of us or some people privately what happened to you for you to lead to this conclusion

• Explore

• Listen to me: you are beautiful no matter what you have no reason to hate yourself.

• Believe in your self

• You should learn to love youself

• Get therapy.