Should I get an iPhone 6 now or wait for the iPhone 7?

So my phone broke and I need a new one. I can't decide what to get

I can get a 64 GB iphone 6 now for $649.

OR

I can go phoneless for a few months (which I can do, i'm not obsessed with my phone like most of this generation lol) and wait for the iPhone 7 to come out. But i'll only be able to get a 16 GB one and it will be the same price, $649 (probably)

And dont say "Get a Samsung" No fuck you

• Get a 64GB Iphone 6 now
  • Wait for a 16GB iphone 7

Most Helpful Girl

• I think iphones are a complete waste, though if you have to get one then go with the newest one since it will be relevant longer.

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything that is 16GB is not worth it. Subtract the space taken up by iOS from that and you have about 13 gigabytes left to store photos, apps, music, you name it on. And that fills up quickly. Get a 64GB iPhone 6, it'll serve you for longer even if it's older.

• You should consider getting a OnePlus phone, though. Those things are cheap and they run extremely smoothly (you can get a 64GB OnePlus flagship for less than a 16GB recent iPhone). But of course, if you dislike Android, that won't be helpful to you.

What Girls Said 2

• Iphone6 definetly. Especially if you are choosing between 64GB and 16GB.

• get an S7

What Guys Said 8

• Go to metropcs and get a cheqp android. I got the LG Stylus. That'll keep you until the 7 comes out, so for $100 for the phone and $50 a month for thebservice you'll probably save money. You can sell the phone when you switch for about $30.

• You should buy an LG G5

• Why does it matter? Unless you need marginally better performance

• Wait

• its the same shit every year so you might aswell get a 6 as it will be cheaper

• Neither. iPhone is complete garbage.

• "And dont say 'Get a Samsung' No fuck you"

Okay if you want to get a crap phone simply because it has apple logo on it.

Get the iphone 7. As someone who has the iPhone 6 I hate it so much. i7 can't be worse.

• man with an iphone = faggot

• I had three samsung phones before I got my first iphone. And i personally like Apple more. There are features on samsung that I do like better, but there are features on Apple that I like too. And since my last phone was an iphone, it would be easiest to tranfer photos, music, etc. to a new phone because all i have to do is sign into my apple account

• 6. What features will the 7 have that make it worth the wait & money?

• I dont even know lol i just like having the most recent technology to be honest.

• I'm very materialistic so I understand but If you can go phoneless for a few months, does it really matter about cutting edge?
      Again is it worth the money?