Do you have a nickname?

what's your nickname? do you like it? can i give you a nicknameeee?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ale, even though they mispronounce it in America, so I just tell them to call me Alex -_- I prefer Ale.
    Some people in my college started calling me Spain. I don't mind it.

• wait... your name is Ale?

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau My school goes all year round, there's no stopping except for Christmas, that's why I have classes during summer, and why a 4-year degree is done in 3.

• Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 28

• I have had a few "Jellyman" from the teasing rhyme "Mrs. Kelly (My surname) broke her belly, sliding down a lump of jelly" in primary school. In secondary school (HS) "Headman", I am genuinely not sure where that one came from. College, "Woolie" my hippie era I had penchant for thick woolie sweaters and had a mop of thick woolie curls (Yes I once had hair). In work "Mr. Wonderful", one night way back in my 20s I was out with the work crew and we had far too many beers but I unfortunately decided that everything and everyone was wonderful, it just so happened there was a movie called "Mr. Wonderful" at the time. Playing soccer, "Killer" sometimes when I get annoyed I tend to foul badly. Sometimes among my friends "Babe", I know one married couple who call each other "Babe" and my hearing isn't great so a few times I was in there house and they might be getting ready during which they might say "Babe blah blah etc" and I would answer thinking they said "Dave" so "Babe" kinda stuck when story was repeated a few times.
    A lot of them were passing phase nicknames , oh yeah family nickname "Davy" - I don't mind them - If you want to think of one, you can.

• I was born blind in one eye so I used to go by, "Deadeye". When I lived in Colorado everyone knew me as, "Johnny". It came from an old Cheech & Chong skit. When I told my friends my name really wasn't Johnny I had to show them my drivers license as they did not believe me. Johnny was my favorite :)

• My nicknames are patented and copyrighted so only certain people can use them.

@Charismatic110 owns Tyyyyyyy
    @itsallover owns T

• My initials are JCB, so at junior school, I was Digger.

At senior school, it became Bucket, often with a naughty rhyming prefix!

My sister has always called me Squirt, because I was younger and smaller than her.

• Tank

• not anymore but I did when I was younger.

June was my nickname in high school.

• I'd love to have one Clarisa... I have confidence in you to choose me a nice nickname :D

• People just call me Rob normally lol! But I've been called loads of weird things in the past like chaiwala which I think is tea boy in an Indian language.

• My initials
    Spider
    Coach
    Hopscotch

• Choquito, Raf, Yan, Lean

• In real life? no

feel free to give me one lol

• yes, my friends called me unicorn due to some instance that happened in a distant but wild past.

• nope i dont have any,
    but your welcome to give me one

• Yes I have a nickname and no I won't tell you what it is lol. If you want to give me one, go for it! Can't guarantee I'll respond to it 😊

• Ganja boy 😂

• I don't have a nickname :( ... CAN YOU GIVE ME ONE :D

• My original name is Robert, but I've gone by Robbie my entire life.

• sure fire away!

• Yeah give me one... this should be interesting lol XD

• Just a sad life with no nickname over here

• Billy :3 I don't know if I like it. Sure

• Yes that is the diminutive of my long name and I like it more than my official long name

• yep : Titoune

• I was called hammer not like mc for something else... sure name me!

• Redman for some strange reason.

• Mine's "Johno"... not really a nickname, but I like it.

• Not right now but.
    I had 2 at the same time in college one from my rugby team and one from the women's rugby team.
    and I also got called twilight for a bit in six form for some reason?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 17

• My name is Isela. My besties call me Isku, Isqu, daughter of Aphrodite, Ise, Isaela, Aquababe and Isis (but the last one is only used rarely because of the terrorist group. We have used it before we even know about Isis. The nickname was given to me because my name is quite close to Isis, and Isis is a goddess of magic in Ancient Egypt... my friends think I'm pretty magical so yeah XD)
    My international nickname is Izzy. It's easier for my international friends to pronounce...
    Of course you can gimme a nickname :)

• My friends just change my name in a cutie way and my family members like think tons of nicknames for me every year

• Only one, bunny.

• Only the ones my boyfriend gives me. :)

• dani from danielle and it's alright, cute coming from some people.

• Some people call me "Abbs" short for "Abby"

• Mischa, eh. it could be better. Why not.

• mine is lana and I love it, yes you can

• Kenny Benny

• Pretty much everyone calls me Nula. But I'm pretty chill about what people call me.

• Cc. Shooter, pooh bear and shorty. Sure you can. I don't mind them

• kourt

• My name is too short to have a nick name, 4 letters.

• Yes bunny, Ale, and Lenny. Umm I guess. Sure.

• nope ı dont have

• The most beautiful girgeous queen pirncess to ever exist :)

• Nope