Why do guys get friendzoned more than girls?

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Girl

• i think bc more often than women men be friend people with the express intention of fucking them or trying to. women befriend people to be friends. its just a numbers thing. if women tried to fuck friends as much as guys they'd get friend zoned as much. i do not think its bc guys want sex more. i think its bc they play more games to get it, which ultimately blow up in their face. magic comes with a price.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I think it's because men make more moves. But in this generation it's changing more and more, but some still believe that the man should make a move on the woman and not the other way around x_x

0|0
    0|0
  • because guys are more likely to abandon a girl if its not working out rather than "lets just stay friends"

0|0
    1|0
  • Guys actively seek out women for relationships / sex. Because women are often too afraid to do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • guys are more goal driven than girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Most women don't approach

0|0
    0|0
  • Because more men approach girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • because most girls dont want "loving relationships" with guys. everyone knows that.
    guys are different we want girlfriends because we desire the opposite gender.
    plus girls always think guys have to do everything to get a girl to want him, and it doesn't always work like that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Because men are usually the ones who actually actively try to get in a relationship with someone, while girls just sit and wonder "why won't he make a move?" when they like someone
    Also there's this weird thing about guys who think that being friends with a girl and being nice all the time is everything it takes to make her like you

0|1
    0|0