What kind of phone do you have and do you like it?

iphone 6, I do like it but it's starting to do annoying things, like moving the whole screen at the home page down by itself... 😠

0|0
12|15

Most Helpful Guy

• galaxy s6 i don´t like it anymore. it´s sluggish at times despite top notch specs and the battery life is just abysmal.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have an iPhone 5 and I do quite like it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Samsung GT 18260
    Good phone but the screen is too glossy even with a matte screen protection on it. could be faster when I use it like a computer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have the samsung s 3 mini, and yes I like it. But.. BUT I really got to get me a new one, this one's been really slow

1|0
    0|0
  • i have a 4s. it was my moms old phone (she thought it was broken but it was really only water logged and i was able to fix it by taking it to the apple store). im hoping that i can get it upgraded soon

1|0
    0|0
  • Iphone 4 I think, It does the job so yeah it's good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sony Xperia Z5 Premium

I love it, but it does get hot fairly easily.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have anniphkne 6plus and it's amazing m.. wouldn't want to have any other phone

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know were the word " anniphkne" came from 😂 I apologize in behalf of my iPhone 6 Plus... I believe he is acting up again, and he decided to go all German on me or something..

• I have a samsung S7 and it is awesome.

1|0
    0|0
  • iPhone 6+
    I'm an apple person and I just like them. maybe androids the galaxies are better but I like what I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sony Xperia Z5

not perfect, but I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • iPhone 6+

Maybe a little to big, other than that its all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you can turn that moving screen thing off
    Look in accessibility in settings maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • A 5-year old Samsung TracFone. I'm too cheap and simple to buy a smart phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks like we have the iSlave army in this comment section

0|0
    0|0
  • iPhone 6s and its pretty good I like especially being able to dokkan battle in hd quality

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Iphone 4s

But by my next payment I will be buying a Samsung Galaxy s5.
    Hate the iphone. I only have it cause it was free and my flip phone didn't have reminders.

1|0
    0|0
  • iPhone 6, no complaints

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a Motorola Droid Mini. I like it, but it's getting kind of old. It shuts down on me at random times. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the 6s and I'm content, although I honestly didn't notice much of an improvement from the 5s, which was my previous one, other than the design.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a samsung galaxy s5. Its pretty good.

1|0
    0|0
  • i phone 6S gold and i love it its golden 😊👍🏼

1|0
    0|0
  • I have an iPhone 4s.
    I'm mostly satiffied. But I'm looking for a new phone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have an iPhone 4S. I'm happy with it. It can do more stuff than I know how to use though. Takes better pictures than my digital camera does.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the hauwei honor 5x in gold.
    Amazing big phone with a perfect camera and super cute extras on the phone. The phone just got released on the USA market back in January and I got it on my bday.

0|0
    0|0
  • iPhone 6s, its okay... I hate it. Its pretty but its limited.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have Iphone 5 and yeah I like it.

but I want a flip phone

0|0
    0|0