What's a good place to travel to for vacation and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• That depends on many different factors. What kind of vacation are into? Do you like city-traveling? Or are you more of an adventurer? Or do you like spending some relaxing days at a beach?
    Also, where are you from and what is your budget? For example if you're from Europe like myself, spending a vacation in another European country is a small, nice budget vacation. If you're from the US however, traveling to Europe can be quite expensive.
    And of course it also depends on what type of geographic regions and countries you are interested. Are you more of a cold climate type of person or do you like being in the tropics? Do you like the rain forest or the desert or the Savannah or the taiga or the mediterranean landscapes or the mountains?
    And finally it also depends on how much time you have available. Are you thinking about a quick 5-day trip or are you intending to take a big vacation for 1 or 2 months?

So you see there's many things we'd have to know first before we could give you more specific and detailed suggestions/recommendations.
    All I can really tell you are my own personal favorites:
    Generally speaking, I love traveling everywhere. I love exploring places I haven't been to before. And I enjoy a mix between relaxation and adventure. When I go to another country - especially a far-away country - I like to travel around a lot and not just see the top tourist destinations. For instance 2 years ago I went on a big 1.5-month trip through all of Japan with my best guy friend. We went to famous cities like Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka where lots of other tourists go but we also visited more remote (yet equally beautiful) places where we were the only westerners, such as Matsushima, Noboribetsu and Sapporo.
    Having lived in the US for about 2 years, I also love traveling around there. When I go to America, I enjoy doing big trips, for example traveling up the east coast from Key west to New York or traveling from coast to coast. I once did a big trip with my best female friend from New York City down the east coast, into Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, across the plains and the desert to California and all the way up to San Francisco. That was absolutely amazing.
    Finally, I also enjoy doing small trips within Europe when money is more tight. For example I would spend a few days in Paris or Berlin with my girlfriend. We're also planning on doing a big Scandinavia-trip some time, covering Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Spitzbergen and perhaps Greenland.

Most Helpful Girl

• New York City. :)
    The culture is amazing, the view of the skyline is beautiful, the landmarks are awesome, the food is delicious af especially the pizza and it is so easy to travel around the city but just make sure you know where you are going.
    I have been travelling there since I was seven months old and I went there ten times already. You will LOVE it.

What Guys Said 8

• Somewhere nice and warm, isn't too overcrowded, dirty, polluted, noisy, somewhere that isn't very dangerous, and isn't going to break the bank if you travel there for a vacation.

Don't know any place specifically but that's the ideal kind of place. But it also depends upon what your interests are and what you really want to do while you're on vacation.

• Bali, Indonesia because it is cheap and nice

• Any city in Italy.

• The one place that tops the list for me is Alaska. Amazing seafood, unreal scenery, insanely relaxing, lots of outdoor recreation. If you want to go somewhere for the summer and get away from it's the place to be. Also good places to go in the summer are other states in the Pacific Northwest region, Mountain States, Great Lakes Region, New England, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Canada. In the winter, Florida Keys and Hawaii are great places. Still dying to explore, parts of South America, Asia, and Australia though. So those may be best.

• Miami Fl USA its the best in the world

• Switzerland maybe because i heard its a very beautiful place, or Amsterdam

• NYC. Shops.

• Aztec pyramids

What Girls Said 12

• Venice in Italy or Santorini in Greece because those are amazing places to take awesome pics. Perth in Australia is good if you're looking to have some laid-back time for yourself.

• It depends on what you like to do. I enjoy going to the beach. It's one of the places that relaxes me.

• That depends. For me I loved Macau, Hong Kong, Berlin and Amsterdam just to name a few. All of them have great cities, great food, great night life, interesting architecture.

• Switzerland
    It's beautiful

• Santa Monica, California is the best place for a vacation because it's very, very beautiful, very sunny and always beautiful weather and also has some of the best shopping in this world :)

• Bahamas, London, Paris, Barcelona, Australia, Hawaii, etc

• Maldives and Bora Bora are so stunning, you won't find clearer water or more perfect islands

• Australia (ATVs, zoo, parasailing, surfing, snorkeling) and Hawaii (but only Oahu is good), Argentina (for food and dancing tango/salsa), Europe (museums), New York (because you can wear anything you want to look good).

• France because that's my hometown

• San Diego, CA. The best city on earth! :)

• Singapore. I love going to the Singapore for my yearly vacation every July-August (because it's grand sale time!)

• I would skip that. The weather there is really warm imo!

• Depends on what you're into/looking to do...