Name one thing that happened to u that scared you half to death?

mine i looked a cottonmouth in the eyes i was 9 and my puppy was not coming when I called so I went to go pick her up there was a cottonmouth on the porch but it had been there for abut 4 days and I never saw it move not once so I thought it was one cousin killed and skinned or just the shed skin of one so I thought nothing of it i lied on my tummy and patted my scared looking puppy i moved i picked her up and turned so I could stand up I was on my knees and to my surprise something raised with me there was a snake staring me down my jaw dropped as I continued to look in it eyes it flicked its tongue a few times then it stuck its tongue out all the way it quite literally licked my nose it opened its mouth nice and wide I damn near pissed myself I went backwords as fast as I could screaming my head off and grabbed the puppy

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I literally saw a vampire on my window when I was nearly 9... I freaked out and I started screaming like crazy, it was nearly at midnight i think. The worst thing is that no one could see it...😂😂
    I started grabbing the blanket and screaming, my uncle rushed in the room and he couldn't see anything... What was it? I bunch of damn stickers on the windoooow 😂

• lol i did that only i was 6 and i forgot it was Halloween even tho i had a but load of candy only the vampire did not scar me i ended up chasing some poor 15 year old down the street with one of those grill fork things lol

• Omg 😂😂

• i wasn't alone either my best friend was chasing him down to that poor boy bad thing is he was older and had longer legs but we atually got him to the ground

What Guys Said 17

• Having a fellow firefighter knock over a can of gas and spilling it all over a running generator... with the red-hot exhaust making little ripples in the pool of gasoline around the generator and -smelling- gasoline at the same time. Incipient explosion and burning to death was narrowly avoided. Makes one think a bit about life.

• Seeing water coming out of a broken pipe at hundreds of gallons per minute in the middle of the ocean

• A burst left tire, in the dark on a fly over. Trucks passing at full speed, 3 ft from my ass while I was changing it.

Worse than being shot at or threatened with a knife (which I lived and survived too)

• hay i have had the trucks thing happen to me it sucked one time i jumped on the hood of som ones truck because thy wornt waiting ware thy wore going lucky me that he was only going 15 mph and it was small truck lol

• It's the only time I was really scared.

• Falling for my close friend.

• it´s those moments, when you think about live and how it´s gonna end and how you are going to end... that´s what scares the shit out of me.

• um i think that bugs a lot of people

• ya i know lol but to be fair i was 9 and that was a big snake

• i mean when there's a big bug on me suddenly, it scares me too. or a big aggressive dog. but it´s not "that" kind of fear that gets through to your very core... it´s just a very short thing. not all that scary to me.

• When I was 8 these 5 girls grabbed me took me said they were gonna throw me in a pool i didn't know how to swim i was so scared just before they were going to throw me in this older boy came and made them stop. I did piss my pants the boy walked me home.

• that happend to me only it was my older cussin who thro me in i sank like a damn rock

• I got bit by a snake ( a few times) and fox as well as chased by a boar and a wolf.
    Perks of living in the country.

But the scariest moment I experienced was when I got a mackerel bone stuck in my throat, lol.

• lol i have step on snakes been chased by them but i have never been bit by them lol i was at my frinds house and we wore saposed to go over and sleep at her grands mas house but her gandmas house did not have a door for some reason and around mid night i heard a noise so i looked out the window thare was a wolf it started smelling around and got really close to the house and then 4 other wolfs showed up and started coming tord the house one stuck there nose under the rug she used for a door i damn near pissed my self

• That does sound traumatizing. My scariest experience was probably the multiple times when I've been bullied throughout my years, but its much better now. I've also ran into coyotes in the country, not fun.

• douride2-Cottonmouths are a nasty snake, I've shot hundreds of them deer hunting.

• My dyslexia kicked in. I meant soulbabe.

• It can be rough.

• we have moved a lot in my life but mom says where we move now we are staying for 2 years

• everytime i lose my wallet

• nearly getting killed by a herd of cows

• my birth

• I've been way to close for comfort to bears and moose at work a few times.

• wow ya i can see how a bears and moose can be uncomfortable lol i once walked backwards and got put in a circle by for female deer and one male thy wanted the pumpkin seeds i had in my pockets lol

• Damn... i think for me now it's having read this.

• why is that?

• I never thought a snake would do that

• do what hiss flick its young open its mouth stare you down or sunbath that is all things snakes do I can say one thang that snakes eyes made me feel stone cold

• a tank almost run over me
    that really freaked me out

• Nothing scares me

• I was walking around my house when I walked past the laundry and – BAM! OH MY GOD HOLY SHIT there's SOMEONE STANDING THERE IN A CREEPY CLOAK ANd oh it's just the bookshelf. -_-

• lol i have done that lol

• i don't envy you -_-

• i sure wouldn't lol

What Girls Said 6

• It's a secret 🤐

• lol i never said the thing that scared you the most i just said something that scared you lol could be as simple as a cat jumping out of a bush lol

• Some guy who tried to kiss me in the train station and pushing me against the wall

• lol that happened to me but i was at school and it was lockers but i was not scared it just pissed me off and he got a knee to the crotch

• A week ago I took my grandfathers dog for a walk. They live on the countryside and their neighbor is a farmer. Apparently some of their cows broke the fence and got out.
    The cow chased us all the way back to my grandfathers house. It sounds absolutely ridiculous, but that cow almost made me shit myself haha.

• lol wait till you have a dog that thinks it's a cattle dog and runs under the fence and starts trying to herd a bull and three females then having to go after the dog with a bull and three females charging you I was like now I don't want no trouble I just want my dog but thy still went after my ass once I had the dog I had to out run the bull and get my ass back under the barb wier with a dog but ya your right cows can do some damage

• I lost traction on an icy road & there I was doing 60-70 MPH sideways down the hwy with a transport about a car length behind me.

• ya i can see who that would be scary i was in the care with my grand paw he was going 70 and hit packed ice we spun off down a hill and smacked in to one of those big wooden fence posts

• My boyfriend who could become dangerous when he was angry in the past. Luckily, he's worked on his issues and I'm tougher than I was, I don't put up with that attitude anymore

• going homeless one time.

• Last summer I was mugged while walking through a park alone at around 1 am. I was 16 at the time and it was in a wealthy neighbourhood. I didn't mind being mugged, but was scared he might murder me or something...