Would you date Virgins?

Hey this is question for Guys and Girls

Girls:

Would you date a Virgin guy who never had a girlfriend and never kissed a girl?

What if he's attractive and cute? would you?
what if he's average and not that good looking? would you?

Guys:

Would you date a Virgin girl who never had a boyfriend and never kissed a guy?

what if she's cute and pretty? would you?
what if she's average and not that pretty? would you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes definitely. I think it is really attractive regardless if they are hot or not because if a guy is a virgin it shows that he may have respect for girls and it would be nice to be his first because then you dont have any other previous girls you feel like you have to beat lmao.

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely, if I like her anyway, both physically and in terms of personality. It would actually be good fun to help someone explore their sexuality, to try lots of different things. Then even if the relationship doesn't work out, I can at least be satisfied that she had a good and informative experience with me. It would make me feel better to think that even if I broke up with a girl, that she would have found our relationship to be a good education.

What Girls Said 16

• Im virgin and saving myself for marriage so it would be ideal actually.

• I am my boyfriend's first everything and I would be a girls first everything. Everyone has to start somewhere.

• Yes, I would given I find him attractive.
    I don't date people I'm not physically or mentally attracted to.

• Ofcourse no one wants to be with some one they are not attracted to...
      The question if they if the guy if attractive and he turns out to be a virgin.. ?

• @singlebee Well I think I already answered that, I also took the freedom to answer the second question "what if he's average and not that good looking? would you?" in addition which seems to be what your reply was about.

• Yes, it doesn't matter to me.

• lol 2 dislikes on your comment
      wondering why?

• Oh, I pissed off a couple of trolls, haha. It's just a childish way at trying to get back at me.

• Yep I totally would... I don't have any preference when it comes to virgins or non virgins..

• Considering the fact that I'm in my mid 40s, anyone who is a virgin at this age would be completely scary. So, no.

• I would, traist of character overcomes trival fact as virginity.
    If I find him attractive, I would.
    If I don't find him good looking and attractive, I wouldn't.

• I don't have a problem dating virgin guys, I've taken many guys' virginity and loved it!

• Yes to all questions.

• No thanks. Not interested in that kind of pressure, plus that kind of suckage.

• Already have.

• Yes i would

• Not a chance.

• Yes! He's less likely to be a player.

• My boyfriend was a virgin and never kissed a girl before we lost our virginity to one another. I think he's very attractive but he doesn't agree with me :(

• You always find the person you like cute I don't really get the "not that good looking" if it's not good looking for you of course you will have no interest in having a relationship with them, with that being said, I would date a virgin without any problem. At some point at our lives we all were virgins

What Guys Said 21

• Being virgin is a must! I need her to be, and until we marry. We'll both experience sex for the first time after marriage. Why no sex before marriage? Because I'm a Christian. 😇
    Having a boyfriend in the past would be okay, but not preferable in the least...

As for looks, natural red hair is what I want the very very very most, but I suppose don't absolutely need... If she's fat, that's okay if she's willing to work to get to at least average fitness, which I would help her with as much as I can.

Inside truly matters most, though. The biggest needs is her being Christian, and perfectly okay with me being the major video gamer I am. (Quite preferably being one herself. lol 😉)

• I'd prefer it.

• Since I'm one myself, I could easily date one.

• I am 26 with the same statistics. I would totally date a virgin if I had the desire to date at all.

• I have. Not a single regret.

• I would if she's not a prude, egoistic or stuck up.

• no thanks. I can date a virgin sexually , but if she has never been in a relationship, that's a complete turnoff.

• maybe for you
      for others including me its way turn on and im attracted to this girls

• i don´t care if she´s a virgin or not, if i like her.

• Yeah, it's not really an important factor to me

• Yes I would have no problem dating a virgin...

• I'm a virgin, the gods say no sex til marriage so...

• Yes. I would prefer average. I want to be the better looking one.

• I wouldn't date young girls.

• I would prefer if she's a virgin

• As long as they give it up quickly

• only if she hot

• yea i would

• Yes, Yes , Yes

• I'm saving myself till marriage.

• Why not? of course

• I'd hope women would be willing to, because I'm in that category. ;-)