Do you have a dirty mind?

Well I was took a quiz on Buzzfeed and it's not much of a shocker that I clearly have a dirty mind along with the rest of you.

So it got me wondering just how many of you could take this quiz and get a positive result? How many of you don't have your mind in the gutter? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ˜

https://www.buzzfeed.com/beckybarnicoat/this-quiz-will-determine-how-sex-obsessed-you-actually-are?utm_term=.lgPgLrEX7B#.chApOolk4w

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 19

• I really don't need a quiz to know the answer.

• I already knew there was no hope for me lol got a dirty mind xD

• Youโ€™re as clean and pure as the angels.
    Youโ€™re too innocent and lovely for this world! You always see the best in things, and thatโ€™s why youโ€™re so popular. Donโ€™t ever change.
    Thats not what the BDSM femdom porn in my internet history says though

• You got: Youโ€™re as clean and pure as the angels.

• A quiz couldn't even tell you how dirty I am. Lol.

• You got: Youโ€™ve got a dirty mind!
    Ooh, you naughty person! Youโ€™ve got an eye for rude, funny, gross, and dirty things, even if theyโ€™re not there. Your dirty mind is proof of your great sense of humour, and itโ€™s one of the reasons your friends love you so much.

I knew that I have one, but that quizz is meh because after 2-3 pics you know what they want and you automatically look for those things

• They said I don't got a dirty mind
    But a sexy imagination

• Oh god Buzzfeed. Someone said the jeopardy one is bs LOL. And I've already seen all these so I guess I'm a saint.

• Bahahaha hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    @This_is_my_username you wanna just answer this one for me?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• I have a filthy mind

• I don't need a quiz to let me know that I'm a completely innocent angel

• I definitely have a dirty mind, but most of these images just test for pareidolia and nothing more, it's not a very good test

• im guilty, i got a dirty mind

• As dirty as it can get :D

• Not surprised, really...

• I'm as clean and pure as an angel

• Only the dirtiest mind.

• Besides frequently having big breasts on the brain, nah, not really.

• lolzz

What Girls Said 8

• I already knew the answer but I took the quiz anyway.. ๐Ÿ˜…
    You got: You've got a dirty mind!

• Sometimes-no.
    Sometimes-I fear for myself... like wtf is wrong with me.
    Quiz says-dirty mind.

• I have an absolutely filthy mind! All I can think about is sex, sex and more sex. I love being groped and fingered in public. I also love sucking cock and getting fucked in public. I love it when the spectators want to join in too!

• Yeah I do. :D

• I think we all have a dirty mind

• A DARK and dirty mind :)

• It says I have a dirty mind.
    Lol I knew that for a while now...

• you better know i do, and i don't mind at all.