Do you think the world is going chaotic over the new game of Pokemon Go?

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

• it will be over within a week or 2

1|0
    0|0
    • Or will it? Could last even months since there's a lot of pokemon fans out there.

• yeah and i assume they're all playing it now. it doesn't matter how many there are if they can all play it at the same time. i don't see why it wouldn't get boring after a couple weeks, but then again it does have the social/getting out aspect to it that's the main draw of it

Most Helpful Girl

• We live in a world where mosquito bites can harm unborn children, there's terror attacks in the news, countries are falling apart due to corruption and coups, and you're asking us if a *game* is somehow making life chaotic?

3|1
    0|0
    • I mean like making life more chaotic than it is. We should be all living in peace but we don't see that happening now do we?

• How is a *game* that gets people out of house to do something that doesn't hurt anyone chaotic?

What Guys Said 8

• I started out today myself as well. But the server was down so I only caught the first starter pokemon. Didn't get to do anything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES! Believe it or not, because it's Apok√©lypse Now!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya, its just pokemon. I swear, we regress as a society everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • They should just make a country where we all can live in and catch Pokemon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Play it to understand

0|0
    0|0
    • I did. I only played it for 5mins and walked my dog to the heat trying to find that stupid Poke stop whatever that's called and I found it as the worst 5 mins of my life.

• Show All
    • So why is it nintendo's responsibility to help stupid people?

• I don't even know anymore. What do you think?

• I would give a serious answer but I'm trying to catch this Bulbasuar so I'm a little distracted...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... Half the people in tourist traps are playing it over here in sf

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No, I don't think so. There are countries where people don't play Pokemon Go. And some people don't know what Pokemon Go is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do people keep asking questions about Pokemon go? Lmfao

0|0
    0|0
    • People are going crazy over some game. I even saw a guy driving in the middle lane while trying to play Pokemon!

• Obviously. That's why the servers were down for such a long time yesterday XD

0|0
    0|0