Things to do in California?

San Jose area specifically but I'm sure we'll go other places.

im most likely visiting my cousin Labor Day weekend, and while she'll probably have ideas for things we should do - I figure it's a good idea for me to have an idea of what I may want to do as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol san jose.. like 5 hours away from me otherwise I'd prly hit you up. Go surfing man.. I got a place on the beach for 2 weeks right now and I'm loving it despite all the summer classes that are piling up on me right now. Even if you don't surf go to the beach.. ride a bike on the pier and grab some food.

• Not sure about surfing but I'm all about dat beach life 👌🏻

• Yeah it looks fun, not sure how well I'd do because I'm clumsy af tho 😂

But yesss that sounds awesome 👀

• Lol. Hell yeah gatta show off that 10/10 booty of yours.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea since I've never been out there. I just wanted to tell you to enjoy it for me, haha.

What Guys Said 17

• If you like theme parks then Great America is in close proximity.

• Youd rather go there then come here and cat h Pokémon with me? wow I see how I rate with you lmao. Go to the beach get drunk. Go shopping lol

• Im just over the hill in santa cruz
    You have plenty of options
    K1 Speedway in San Jose
    Monterey Bay Aquarium
    Half Moon Bay Mavericks
    San Francisco-Golden Gate Bridge

• Why don't you ask your cousin since she lives there?
    vacationidea.com/.../...-to-do-in-san-jose-ca.html

• She doesn't tho she's moving there. She leaves tomorrow or Tuesday to drive over there

• That would've been helpful to know 😑. Also, I think she'll figure out something in 2 months 😁. But that link I gave ya has the 17 best things. I don't know about the rest of the area, though

• If you have a car, drive south to Santa Cruz, Carmel and Monterrey!

• Smoke weed. Go to Orange County. Go to Disneyland. Go to Burbank, California. Go on on a studio tour. Sign up and get paid to be an extra on TV show via Central Casting.

• I was out there to visit my uncle a while back for a weekend. I didn't get a chance to try it, but a Napa Valley tasting tour might be fun for around a hundred bucks.

• I'll pass, if I'm going to spend $100 it won't be on that lol

• I'm just looking for ideas of things to do from people who live there or have been there.

Like I said in my post, I'm sure she'll think of things but to have some ideas of what I might like to do wouldn't be a bad idea either.

• WTF? Go on your own tasting tour there. The wineries don't charge, or at least did not in the past. Grab a map instead of paying a tour.

• Laser tag lol

• I can play laser tag literally anywhere, I'd rather do something outside lol

• Well beaches are nice up there, go parasailing :)

• C. R. E. A. M. ice cream sandwich, House of Prime Rib. Hit those in any order. Repeat as necessary.

• California Hun?
    Try a movie in Hollywood

• Ey you jerk! We're a hour away!

• The first thing i would do is leave

• Surfing

• Go to the beach

• find some guys to hook up with.

• go see a giants or dodgers game, those two are fighting for first in the N. L. west (assuming either are in town that weekend)

• It's hot af. Just go in tank tops or a sports bra.
    You'll look hot

What Girls Said 2

• I've only been to states on the east coast and Honolulu. :(

• Drive the PCH x 1000000000 :)