Are Americans voting for Trump Unpatriotic?

Some say yes since they believe he is everything The Forefathers would never want.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's even more so voting for Hillary. Our founding fathers would fucking laugh at what we've become.. social justice warriors taking over. We are too afraid to insult our enemies that are killing innocent americans because it's politically incorrect. We are becoming a pushover country in which others take advantage and laugh. Third wave feminist fighting so called "oppression" when there is literally no oppression what so ever. We're focusing on so many trivial issues that are almost comical when people in third world countries are starving and where women are ACTUALLY oppressed. Trump offers this country a way out of that direction. That's why I voted for him.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNH0bmYT7os
    Instead of focusing on "sexist air conditioners" we could be helping out other countries who have real issues. Trump is what this country needs right now and that's why it's not unpatriotic to vote for him. I think it's unpatriotic to vote for clinton who has socialist intentions. I heard on a gallup poll or something 50% of women are voting for clinton just because she is a woman. She doesn't even know the difference between socialism and a democrat.

What Girls Said 5

• No it is t fair to say that. The key to American ideology is the freedom to vote as you wish. Even if it is for Trump. If Trump turns us into a fascist state that still isn't unpatriotic it's just not a country I want any part of.

Unless you are saying down with Anerica or fighting against the state you aren't unpatriotic you just have a different view on what the country should look like.

How goes everything in wake of your cue attempt. This wasn't good news Turkey. Hold it together. 😐

• I actually know a lot of very patriotic people who are voting for him.

• Why the hell would you think that? Do you think people that are voting for Hillary are unpatriotic?

• lmfao. absolutely not. he will be a great president

• Silly question especially when you pretend to know what the forefathers would want. I guess they want a woman who lies, games the system to her advantage, talks like she's all for women and then accepts money from people who treat women like slaves and doesn't take the time to make sure other americans are protected in obviously dangerous situations. Even though I can't stand either one of them i'd not accuse a person voting for Hillary as being unpatriotic.

What Guys Said 13

• Nope. Heck, there are some people that want to outlaw guns in entirety, which goes against the 2nd amendment. I don't think those people are unpatriotic either. In the end, (most) people are simply trying to create the best environment / country they can for themselves, so whether or not the forefathers disagree with them has little relevance. It's their viewpoint. Being unpatriotic from my standpoint would be if the person purposefully voted for Trump thinking he would bring the country to ruin. (Aka wanting the country to fall apart)

Nevertheless, the major candidates aren't exactly looking too great in my opinion, and many don't want to vote/support for a 3rd party candidate (who better represents their views) because they feel they are "throwing away their vote." It's a bit hypocritical though, because the only way a 3rd party candidate would ever win is with support. I find it funny when people say it like there are only two choices. There are more choices-- they are just unpopular because people assume others won't vote for them... which creates a chain effect.

I'm off on a rant.
    *sigh*
    Alright, in any case, no.

TL;DR; The people voting for Trump are not unpatriotic, assuming they are just doing what they think is best for the country.

• God what other options do we have? Hillary? hah are you fucking kidding me? Ya i know Trump is not perfect but he's a hell of a lot better than that woman...

• Anyone who believes this has been paying too much attention to the liberal media. They say and do anything they believe will help get Clinton elected. The odd part is they no longer try to cover up what they are doing and people still believe what they publish and broadcast.

• Nope quite the contrary a lot of the people voting for trump are very patriotic, and unlike Hillary trump has the backing of a lot of the military and ex military. And patriots, who like trump are fed up with the greed the evil and corruption in the goverment.

And want it to end and want to get back to the fundamentals that made us great and a new start for many people in the first place.

• Well at least they are voting. I probably won't vote at all so I am even less patriotic than they are.

• Politics are laughable
    Trump is funny, a real comedian

It would be nice if Deez Nutz was still running

• Yes, since they have this us vs. them mentality. They only care about white Christian, straight, Americans, and not the other Americans of different races, religions, and sexualities.

• Completely, Social conservatives are unamerican as they don't understand the separation of church and state

• Generally anyone who votes blindly within the bounds of the two party system are unpatriotic. They don't support the founding ideals of our country...

• Unpatriotic? No
    Stupid? Probably

• Not at all.

• Historically speaking Trump seems to have the most 'patriotic' values of all the candidates. =/

• It's amazing to me that some asshats want to act like trump, a con artist, narcissistic, unhinged, delusional, fascist, racist, egomaniac, megalomaniac (and those are his good traits) who lies about everything has less integrity than clinton.

Why? Because clinton used a private email server. Give me a fucking break you morons.

• What Hillary demonstrated with her private server is that she is unable to safely/securely handle sensitive intelligence information and that she will circumvent the FOIA law to hide what she is doing from the American people.

• @RasmusAiken but trump running a scam school, insulting groups and leaders around the world, being mentally unstable and all the other qualities listed above qualifies him to be president? lol. Get your priorities straight dude. You're either biased, delusional or flat out stupid.