I really hate Microsoft. How can I turn my phone into iOS or Android?

I read just today Pokemon Go finally became available in my country. But it’s available only in iOS Android devices. Imagine how I feel when everyone talks about Pokemon Go.

Fuck Microsoft. If you cannot provide this application to Windows Phone users, then shut down your fucking company once and for all.

And before “assuming” I’m a 18 year old brat, I tell you I’m almost 25.

Most Helpful Girl

• Microsoft phones are really only good as a work phone, I say just sell it and get yourself an android. I have a huaeei p8 lite, it's the most decent android I've had. But obviously there's better ones like Samsung which are more expensive.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know what you mean but it's not Microsofts fault for pokemongo not being awailable on wp, it's the company who made the game

I traded my android phone for a lumia phone, maybe you can find someone to trade

What Girls Said 2

• ... are you kidding me? You cannot do that.

• I hear you... For some very good reasons I use everything Microsoft. I even have had windows phones. I ended up giving up my windows phones for an android because I just can't get the apps I want. I love the windows phone I had from a hardware perspective but I'm not gonna give up all these app to keep that phone. That being said, I have not interest in pokemon go.

What Guys Said 3

• You can't just "turn" it into another one. Buy another. One on the used market would be cheaper.

• dont worry its not like ur missing out, i mean there's only 43 million pokemon go players xD

• Just put it in cold water for 7mins.

• That will help it to absorb a new operating system.

• @brain5000 most definitely

• Make sure you put an iPhone in too, so the iOS will travel through the water from the iPhone to the Windows Phone.