Has anyone here ever experienced seeing or being trough a tornado or hurricane?

has anyone here ever experienced seeing or being trough a tornado or hurricane?

Most Helpful Girl

• Been through several hurricanes.

• wow! do you remember the names? category ratings etc. location?

• Not all the names and ratings but all were in FL.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen a mini tornado, only about 4 or 5 ft high when driving up the mountain on Gran Canaria on a track (there was no road yet at that place) .

It was nice to see but the coachwork of the car sounded as if we were being shot at with an Uzi.

What Girls Said 4

• Thankfully, I've never been in one. I've just been close to where a couple have touched down. That's scary enough.

• I've personally witnessed small twisters, but haven't experienced one first hand in a scary way.

A buddy of mine in high school though had his roof torn off by a tornado when he and his sister were both home. Was pretty crazy!!

• When I was really little I experienced a tornado and had to go down into the basement with my mom. Kinda wish I remembered more of it, but I mostly remember being confused as to why we had to shack up in the basement for awhile.

• I never have. I bet they're scary as heck

What Guys Said 5

• Been in tornado like weather when I was in college in the middle of the country but nothing extremes as that twister shown there. The skies do look like that though

• Yeah, no big deal... I like to go outside in hurricanes.

• Saw one passing by the sea like 2kms far from the dock.

• I've seen a tornado once, but it didn't hit the ground. It just made swirls in the air

• Hurricane