What does weird mean to you?

When you see a guy that you think is "weird," what does this mean and what goes through your head?

What Girls Said 3

• it can be a good thing for a lot of girls. some girls feel intimidated by "cool" guys and like the quirky, artsy types. a bad kind of weird could be the type that stalks you places, wears all black, only comes out at night, etc...

• Do a lot of guys stalk you places? Is this common?

• Do other girls have people showing up to places they will be at in public? Can you give examples of this?

• why do you ask? if you do this, then yes, that might be a turn-off to girls. the best thing is to be proactive and ask girls out. no need to be weird, just ask them out to coffee.

• Weird in like odd behavior that the person doesn't fit in the social picture we have these days

• Can you give some examples? So does weird always mean "socially weird?"

• Lol okay, but it's STUPID. I don't play Pokemon either. I'm not a kid. I was thinking more extreme things.

• Yeah it's pretty stupid. I personally don't give a f* either. I can't think of any other examples right now cause it usually doesn't bother me nor do I care what other people think lol

• Weird can mean different... To some girls that's a good thing.

What Guys Said 0