Something just occured to me. Do yu think it will be possible for machines to get animal intellignece?

I mean we always talk about them jumping straight from complete liflessness straight to full-blown sapience, but could they fall somewhere in the middle first? Could my xbox one be as smart as a squirrel, for example? (I know for a fact that it at least makes for a better monster in Evolve. I can never seem to win against the V. I. in that game.)

What Girls Said 1

• Yes but it will be probably either a century or more before that's possible.

What Guys Said 2

• Sure, why not?

• did you mean A. I, not V. I., but no its designed to do what its supposed to do and run games, its not going to turn into a robot from transformers and attack you.
    anyhoo i use cheat codes/trainers if games are too difficult.

• I like the term V. I. from Mass effect better. and I didn't say it was going to become a decepticon.

• i have that game and i haven't played it yet, I've been into final fantasy XIII series lately, and i can't get away from it.

• seriously? dude, you don't know what you're missing! Mass Effect is the best game trilogy ever!