Can you do anything you set your mind to?

Do you truly believe you can do anything you set your mind to? No matter the circumstances?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, absolutely

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the thought of being sexually Identified as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting evil individuals. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fkin retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliophobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

What Girls Said 3

• That is correct. Even as a pessimist I believe anything is possible.

• No and anyone who thinks they can is in denial.

• Nope

What Guys Said 5

• Pretty sure I cannot. Besides, Jessica Alba is married and I'm also married. Also not even sure I would like her in person that much. I sometimes think I only like her because she never really does nude scenes. She's like a massive tease.

• Same with like telekinesis. I really set my mind to it trying to move a soda can but nothing happened. I think I strained myself to the point of headache and still it didn't even budge.

• Anything? probably not, but a lot though ! Of course. I can go on for hours without a break if I really want something

• You can't fly by flapping your naked arms. So no.

• Yes. Hooray

• Unless it's physically impossible