Is this a sign?

Besides it being a sign that I'm crazy. Earlier today I had a squirrel get itself killed by electrocution by jumping on the power box. Later that day I finally went into town and could join a gym which the first gym I find is with the team I was going for (Instinct). Then on the way back home when I was trying to get this pokestop to work due to connection issues. I saw this outline of a pokemon I don't have and couldn't tell which pokemon it was. I thought it was the 3rd evolution of abra but that doesn't exist. So then the only other pokemon it looked close too was Zaptos. :P

The squirrel thing scared the shit out of me earlier because I saw a flash of light and a loud pop sound, then the power went out seconds after the flash. XD

• holy shit!
  • poor squirl
  • go home kitteh your drunk
  • It's not

Most Helpful Guy

• "could join a gym"
    I was like ok..
    then you went all goddam Pokemon go with team instinct.. YOU YELLOW SCUM.
    And haha i highly doubt it, especially if you're low level. I found a pikachu but their shitty game crashed aftrer i 'caught' it. The power probably only cycled off for maybe 3 seconds then back on right?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should have put honey and paprika on the squirrel. Yummmmmmmm

What Guys Said 10

• Abra does have 3rd evolution.
    Abra -> Kadabra -> Alakazam.
    cdn.bulbagarden.net/.../250px-065Alakazam.png

• Rip Squirrel : /

Didn't Ash saw a Zaptos also on Pallet town, in the first episodes? Hmm, that or a fire rare bird i think.

• Poor Squirrel D=
    Bless it.

• Blame Red Team

• Oh wow sounds like you have an eventful day !

• You have connection issues sometimes too? :(

• Yeah it gets pretty annoying and due to my dad wanting to hurry up and leave I didn't get the items I wanted from this pokestop. Which that's when I saw the weird pokemon shape in the nearby box. It won't hurt my feelings if my eyes were playing tricks on me. Though now it's bugging me to high heavens since with most of the pokemon in GO I do know them and how they look.

Like the outline wasn't as clear as the other ones I have seen so far.

• I was in a small city and wasn't able to catch much since I wasn't able to walk around.

• Ah, makes sense.

• Kitteh... that poor squirrel

• Like everyone else ever pointed out, Abra has a 3rd evolution, it is a trading evolution, Alakazam.

• Zapdos is watching over you 😲

• Damn this shit is real and also #TeamValor hail team valor \o/

What Girls Said 4

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more