Why does it take so freaking long to get to level 2?

I feel like i'm being punished. I can't message, I can't link anything. I feel like a child in time out lol

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Username should've been aphrotits but oh well lol. Anyways every level kinda feels like that.

What Guys Said 11

• You need at least 150 xp, but logging in once per day automatically gives you 5 xp points. So ask questions and answer questions as frequently and quickly as possible. Use the Feed link at the top. It helps for me.

• I thought it took me no time to get there. It all depends on how active you are. You won't get there soon if you log on once day for a few minutes of course.

• ehm. you only need 150XP, you can do that in less than an hour. check what you get XP for...
    but you need to wait for the next day until you get them

see more here
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper

• Nah it can be done in like 2 days if you're quick. Just use the Questions feed instead of the live feed.

• Will do, thank you. I think i'm just too stuck up with my question answering, I keep holding out for good questions and they never appear.

• Quantity over quality sometimes, although I guess that's why my MHO isn't like 40% or something :P

• If you think that's bad then try getting to Level 7. Lol. It felt like it took forever and I was on here everyday!

Just FYI, once you reach Level 7, you no longer have to deal with ads :)

• Look how long it takes to be a Master

• It takes a day to update. SO answer a lot so the next day you're there :D

• Wait till you're trying to reach guru level.

• Everyone goes through it. You obviously are like an impatient child.

• lol, yes, I guess GaG knows me better than I know myself, they put me right where I needed to be.

• lol i dont even know how i got to leve 4

• I feel the same way

What Girls Said 5

• LOL... after you've been here a little while, and see the trolls and fucktards that delete and create new accounts daily, you will be very, VERY thankful for that feature. :)

• It takes forever for every level it feels like.

• It actually doesn't take that long lol, you can EASILY get to Xper 2 in a day. Just answer a bunch of questions and you're good.

• Leave this site before it's too late, it will consume your time and energy ;_;

• Because they are trying to control their costs and remain profitable so they need you to keep committed to one account which limits you to a certain number of questions. Once you have shown you participate then other features are opened up. There's also game theory behind it though I'm not sure if they actually know it.

• That is an interesting way to look at it. Is this a guess or do you know this to be true?

• @AlphaMale1 No, just saying... if i were designing a service like this i would want to keep data and customers that add value and keep out data and customers that don't. It's easy to create an account, but now you have to invest in an account to attain some of it's capabilities. People who want to talk about how they finger banged their cousin or how they hate gay people or blacks or whatever aren't going to be able to spam people with messaging that takes up storage space and costs money. Then there is some game theory behind this stuff that makes people feel like they gain value even if they don't actually use the capability all that much so they tend to stick around and contribute if they made it that far. Just sayin if i were doing something like this, this is how i'd think about it in 830 characters or less.

• Ahh they won't. I'm level three which means i can post meaningless opinions without fear of having them deleted... because i worry about that all the time! lol