Something really weird has happened at work. Am I just being paranoid?

I am an EMT and I work 24 hour shifts and sleep at the station.

I was in the back room all by myself and I got off the couch very briefly to shut this door. As I got up, I was startled by this noise. I turned around, and it was the electronic dart board on the wall. It always stays off. What struck me as odd is that I never touched it. It was almost like it turned on all by itself.

What is even weirder is that at another station I work at, I was sleeping on the recliner and I felt someone tap my foot. I was thinking it was my partner trying to wake me to go on a call. I woke up and no one was there. I looked next to me and my partner was asleep on the recliner next to me.

I don't knos if I am scizophrenic, but I keep seeing things at the corner of my eye.

At home, I often wake up feeling like I am being held down and can't scream for help

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm, definitely consult a doctor if you're feeling paranoid, you're probably more stressed than you think.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you ever done anything paranormal?

What Girls Said 2

• Its probably from stress and lack of sleep or you have a entity following you

• You are definitely schizophrenic.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it's all in your head since it happens at multiple different places and you're the only common variable

• Sounds like sleep paralysis. Its caused by stress and lack of sleep

• Probably a fallen FF who wanted to play darts or one whos chair you were in.