Have you ever experienced paranormal activity?

I'm a skeptic about this topic, i believe in what i see and all i see is this physical world, however some friends of mine have told me they have experienced paranormal activity, for example one of my friends told me he saw a demon once, but that's hard to believe for me, so have you guys experienced these sort of things?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, and so has Many Members in my own Family.
    One Big Experience was when my Grandma had died years ago, and with 17 of us all Surrounding her coffin to say our Final Good-byes, her Cross above her that was hanging, Began a Beguine of Swaying back and forth, then would Stop... This was going on for the Duration of the Service.
    I have many other Stories and Glories, but this One was Most Intriguing and something I Cared to Share.
    Good luck and Great question, @alaindiaz xx

• Maybe the cross was just swaying because of the wind.

• God is the One who allows it all, and Doesn't as well. xx

• Thank you, @alaindiaz for the Vote of Confidence, and hopefully I convinced you some, hun, Life does Exist after the Fact. xxoo

What Girls Said 8

• i've seen ghosts before; all of the women in my family have.

the first time it happened, i was just a kid~ maybe 8 or 9 years old~ when i saw a woman sitting behind our counter. she disappeared just as quickly as she'd come, and i ran to my mom, who asked me to draw a picture... to this day, she swears that the drawing looked just like my (step) dad's mother, whom i'd never met.

i haven't seen a ghost in years (their appearances became less frequent as i got older, and stopped somewhere in my mid-teens). and, though i consider myself to be a logical, analytical person, there are some things that logic just can't explain away.

• If you don't see them anymore that means it was all imagined by your young childlish mind.

• i'm not sure i agree; children are way more receptive to these things than adults, though it doesn't mean that we can't still be in touch with that side of ourselves. sure, i don't see them anymore, but i still do feel presences from time to time.

i've always loved graveyards. and, when i first moved to the city i live in now (at age 23), i stumbled upon a pretty little cemetery a few blocks from my house. the gravestones were really old, and it was gorgeous out, so i figured i'd take some pictures of the place for a book i was working on, so i went home to get my camera... when i came back, the wind picked up; so i sat down and said, "hey guys, it's just me"; the wind calmed down immediately, so i took my pictures and left them in peace.

put simply, i have a hard time believing in things i can't see. heck, i don't even believe in a deity because there's no empirical proof if it. but these are things i have seen with my own eyes, thus there is empirical evidence.

• I wish i could know the truth, it is out there, but it's hard to find it.

• never, I wanted to try using a ouija board but my friends are babies 😒 they believe the supernatural shit they've seen on movies duh

• Yes, the office building at one of my old jobs is haunted by the ghost of two people that used to work there. One male workaholic and a female that had a a fatal illness. Both died away from the office. They had no relation to each other other than being colleagues and passed away years apart. The man paces around the building a lot and the woman spends a lot of time in the ladies bathroom in the handicap stall (she was in a wheelchair). I've never seen her but we could hear her in there sometimes.

I've seen the man in the hallway before and it scared the shit out of me I never worked late again. The employees see him the most, even visitors who don't know him nor work in the building would describe him. It was an occasional conversation around the break room because everyone knew them when they were alive. They didn't bother or try to scare anyone. They were just there.

• I hope you're lying

• Heh if only.

Right after I saw him in the hallway, I hurried back to the warehouse section of the facility where the only other worker in the building was to help finish up quickly so we could leave (aka gtfo). I didn't mention it, I just worked faster since we were almost done and I felt it was a discussion best saved for when we were safely in the car. The warehouse is very wide and open with lots of rows of shelves on either end and a big open space in the middle to work on pallets. We were working with boxes in the middle space when we heard the sound of something large and very heavy fall from high off the ground about 25 yards or so to our left. A single heavy, thud that echoed across the warehouse. No glass breaking, no boxes shifting, no shelves toppling over, just a single beat. I was still quietly shaken up over what I saw but my colleague became spooked. It was a holiday weekend so no one had been in the building for days. We left everything where it was and called it a day

• Jesus! and i thought the paranormal was bs, i thought only science existed and after death there was just nothng and we woudn't exist anymore.

• I have experienced a lot of paranormal activity. I have seen ghosts, strange mists, shadow people and even a doppelgänger of my sister. I've been touched on my shoulder when no one is around, I sometimes hear someone say my name, I have seen objects move on their own... I have experienced a lot of strange things. Im a believer but I also dont assume everything is paranormal. some things though are hard to explain with logic and science.

• I haven't seen a demon but I have witnessed strange occurrences that can't be logically explained.

• I haven't, but I believe it exists

• YES OMG

• What did you see or felt?

• i was in the kitchen and i saw a glass just fall onto the floor and break. Keep in mind that the glass WAS NOWHERE near the edge of the countertop.

• Yeah I'm a believer. I've seen some weird ass shit and also been stalked by a thing with giant golden eyes.

What Guys Said 12

• Yes I have
    share mine
    and sorry for the amount of backstory but its all necessary
    So, I was doing and still do a mix of online and on campus college class.
    I was on campus Tuesday Thursday and off Monday wedsday Friday.
    I was really depressed and I made a deal with myself, If I got all my online classwork done on Monday and all hw Tuesday, I could lay around on the couch and watch burn notice on netflix all day.
    Now I got up at seven thirty when my dad left for work. He leaves the radio on every time and whats worse is that is I HATE the radio show that he leaves on.
    Its tough to describe the level of assholery of these hosts, so I will just say that they are giant incorrigable douchebags and assholes.

now after I settle on the couch I get about fifteen minutes and I can hear them over my burn notice. Now I'm ANGRY, (Seriously these guys are the biggest assholes and douchebags on local radio and I LIVE IN THE BOSTON AREA. So Assholes are incredibly common.)
    I get up and walk to the other room and literally rip the radios cord out of the outlet.
    About noon I realize that I should probably do more than eat and watch burn notice. So I go to shower.
    When I come back downstairs, THE RADIO IS ON. VOLUME CRANKED. AND REPEATING THE FIRST FEW WORDS TO THE LORDS PRAYER.
    Now mom side of the family is Sicilian American and therefore also very catholic.
    My grandfather died when my mom was twelve and It was probably him trying to comfort me as I was depressed and angry at the world.
    Honestly if he wasn't there I might have killed myself
    I've attempted suicide twice in my life

• I am convinced I am a victim of alien abduction for most of my life. There is nothing exciting or fun about this. It is a nightmare on steroids.

• I never experienced paranormal activity.

• It's common
    It's normal activity lol

• Seriously?

• When I used to listen to black metal all the time , I was used to experience that type of things fall and windows slam
      That even one time NY curtain burnt :D
      It's no harm man

• I haven't personally but there is the occasional time I feel like I'm not alone.

• Nope. Everyone I've met who's had a story has turned out to be a pathological bullshitter.

• I've not.

• A few times as a kid. TV would randomly come on through out the night and it would just be static. Uhm, I had it on Cartoon Network before I went to bed? Why the static? Lol. Then it would happen again 1-2 hours later, like wtf, let me sleep!

• Also would hear footsteps in the attic sometimes in the middle of the night. Would freak me out but it became normal after a while.

• na i ain't no pussy

• there is no such thing as ghosts.

• Most paranormal activity can be explained away with science. For example, my dad once saw a ghost – but being scientifically-minded, he was able to explain why he saw that ghost.

• A few years ago my retarded sister in law who was staying with my wife and I after her parents split up and lost their home held a seance with her friends with a ouiju board in our basement summoned something.