Has anyone ever straight up told you they wanted to touch your butt?

The only time was when I was sitting on a dudes bed and he told me to lay down because he couldn't touch my butt if I was sitting. 😂

It's a cryin' shame cause I love my booty touched / played with.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was a teen, I had a great ass. Girls would just pinch it without even asking me.

However, in high school, better than my ass was my eyes and long dirty blonde semi-curly/wavy hair. I had one female friend who lived close to me and was 2 years older than me, so she was like a big sister. Often, she'd come to me during lunch period and ask me to take my glasses off so she could just stare in amazement at my eyes which are very blue and almond shaped. I was always happy to oblige because it was the only female attention I was getting and this told me that I wasn't a total uggo and had hope.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that never happened to me. I guess it's because my butt is nonexistent.

What Guys Said 38

• I've had 2 girls tell me that and I've known tons of crude idiots that approach girls telling them the same thing and creeping them out

• I cannot imagine any guy that you have given signals to not moving forward to hold that lovely butt! And kiss it. And... whatever.

Same for your boobs.

Just can't imagine guys not wanting their hands all over you. lol

• Only gays guys.

I'm not gay, though.

So that's a problem, lol

• No, those girls just did it.

• No one ever told me they wanted to touch my butt however there were a few times back in high school and in "get togethers" where girls just flat out grabbed my butt without asking. Every time scared the hell out of me because I didn't know it was coming.

I don't understand why girls like dudes butts.

• Haha no... and I guess a girl would need to tell me she likes that otherwise her butt is not something I'd spontaneously play with.
    I'd rather go for cuddles, back rubs, foot rubs, maybe carressing her hand or her hairs :D

• See... now you just teasing me to do a drive by booty smack :v
    But yes... I've had a few ask that... usually I just bust out laughing when they do...
    If she's cute I'd tell her smack away my dear XD

But that's only when I'm single... if taken hell no.

• I can't say that's ever happened to me. I must have a mediocre butt 😔

• Nope, but several girls have grabbed my ass before at clubs.

• No they don't ask.
    They just go for it.

• No. He just went for it but he said no homo so that's k. True story.

• I have, in a former career... I have told it to girls before... sometimes, they just smile and say thanks... other times they have said, go ahead, offering one or both cheeks

• No, but I some girl tell me her friend thought I had a nice ass. I was with my older brother at the time, so we tried to track them down in the amusement park and lost them. :(

• No 😭😭😭
    But with my butt it's no surprise 😔

• He told you to lay down pfffftt what a pussy.

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• @Red_Arrow hahaha right Red? 😉 will have to use those lines at the bar next time haha

• Already wrote it down. lol

• I've had some women not even tell me, just straight up grabbed it.

• So did you lay down to fulfil his wish 😶?
    😂😂😂 LOL

• Yeah lol
    I'm like "so that's what it's like to be cat called"

• Something like that. I have a pretty nice ass so girls tend to grope it often, but I've asked girls to reposition so I can feel their ass better

• A girl repeatedly touched my butt in secondary school.

• lmao i had a situation like that with a girl XD she wanted it to do to me XD it was so random and wtf XD

• Nah those girls just touched it anyway

• In my highschool moral science class, the teacher taught us to "eat the booty like groceries" and "don't play with your food".

• Nope, they'd grab other parts instead.

• Nope :(

• yes on numerous occasions

• No, girls just tend to do it without warning because they're sexual predators...

• Groce thats where your poop comes from

• Yeah this one girl I know would slap my butt whenever she would see me at school

• I am unattractive, so no.

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 17