Aren't kids adorable sometimes?

just went outside for a walk, and I heard an adorable voice shout:

Adorable little girl: Hey you!
Me: Who me?
ALG: Yeah you!
Me: Yeah?
ALG: Hi.
Me: Hiiii
ALG: Bye!
Me: Bye!

Most Helpful Guy

• My friend's daughter ran up to me and said, "piggyback!" At the time I didn't like kids at all, thought I'd be a bad influence (drunkard, vulgar). Then she hopped on and I started running and spinning and then now I like kids.

Then started hanging out with some kids and babysitting them for a single mother who wants some free time to meet guys. Her boy is quiet and reserved, but the little daughter is a cute demon!

We went to a clothing store and she started shooting every customer with an imaginary gun while sprinting through the store as fast as she could, stopping right in front of people and going, "BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM!"

Then I had to run and grab her and pick her up and say sorry, but then she was still aiming at all the customers and going "BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM!" I told her to stop but it was a little too funny to me so I was laughing. "BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM!"

So I told her there's no way a pistol would fire that many rounds without reloading. Then I showed her a meticulous way of loading a clip one bullet at a time and then loading the clip. That got her busy and made her stop.

After that we went to the elevator filled with people and I had my back turn while she was next to the elevator panel. She ended up pushing every single floor while I wasn't looking for a few seconds. Everyone was glaring at us so I ended up getting off the next floor and we had to go up 20 floors using the stairs. I made her walk and told her she did that to us. She still thought it was funny.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• they r.

i had a situation, i was on road by train, there were crouds inside, i had the sitting place. nobody gives a fuck about anybody else, as usual. i saw a girl (7 years old or so?) that had a problem with her bag (she was going to airport i assume, her parent just screamed at her to fast pack it up). i went up, helped her to put her bag inside, told her to sit on my place cuz its such a croud now. she was so happy about. (while someone tooked my place i told him gently to get the fuck out of it and she sat in there) she looked at my for a long while smiling to me, i shared a smile to her too (unusuall situation, i dont normally smile even while im in a group of friends) after she was going to get out i helped her again, she just came to me, hugged me saying thank you verry much and gets off. i felt so good about it for all the day.

• Yes?

• haha aww thats so cute.

• Of girls... innocence in person... you'll be feeling good for two days now :D
    Although sometimes kids can wear you out too, some of them require lots of attention. But when you give it, you get a lot in return :D

• They are

• Yeah kids are adorbs, still not used to them calling me mister and such. I'm like brah stop making me feel old lol

• No more like an expensive investment

What Girls Said 1

• They really can be the most entertaining people in the world, haha.