If you were going to dump a body where would you do it?

I would do it in the great north woods in rural maine

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I would do it in the Devil's Kettle Falls, in Minnesota. A double waterfall, where one side of the waterfall empties into a hole that goes deep into the earth- a deep, dark hole from which no one's ever been able to figure out where the water drains out to. Many believe that the pothole must empty out somewhere beneath Lake Superior, and researchers have tossed a multitude of items into the hole over the years, including ping pong balls and dye.
    res.cloudinary.com/.../vojjl3z8j0knohqotdyj.jpg
    But no one has ever found any sign of them anywhere else- nothing that's ever been tossed into the Devil's Kettle has ever been recovered by anyone. It's basically the closest thing to The Veil in the Department of Mysteries in Harry Potter that exists in the real world; once it passes into the Devil's Kettle, nothing ever comes back. Sounds like the perfect place to dispose of a dead body to me...

What Girls Said 16

• international waters

• The Alaska triangle. More unfound missing persons than anywhere else in the US.

• In the nearby river

• In the Bermuda triangle. XD

• Burn the body and smash the bones into tiny chips and dispose of them in the ocean.

• Lime bath first... then looooooooooooooong ocean boat trip :)

• Dump it? I'm pulling up the carpet in my tv room burying you, put cement down , then getting a wood floor. I want to know where you are at all times

• yo waffy u a cereal killer trynna find good places to hide a body eh
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dt2nPgk5Pis

• my enemies backyard.

• I'd strap it to an anchor and let it sink to the bottom of a big lake. Everything alright OP? Got anything you wana share? Lol

• In a lake.

• I'd burn it, less chance of finding evidence.

• The smell?

• @Maxemeister Yeah but they wouldn't know who I've killed, and who I am. They'd just know a dead body was burned...

• Except if they find a match nearby... or a gas can... or if u get cut, or leave a fingerprint, or if you're spotted in the area at the time of death

• Probably bury it on a huge glacier or somewhere on frozen mountains in but it would have to be transferred to Antarctica.

Less likely for people to want to search and dig in such a place like that.

• Mississippi River

• Was just watching North Woods Law earlier today and the episode was about looking for a body in the woods (which they never did find) lol.

I have several connections (wow that sounds shady lol) with some fishermen where i could get them to dump a body out at sea for me...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 18

• I would wrap it in 200 pounds of barbed wire, put it on a boat and take it until we were off the continental shelf, then roll it over the stern.
    The weight will send it to the bottom.
    Once a body is down more than about 20 metres, the water pressure prevents the gas bloating in the stomach that occurs after three days causing it to bob to the surface.
    The barbed wire will allow little sea creatures to get in and eat the flesh.
    Why barbed wire?
    Because if they had pissed me off enough to cause me to want to kill them, I would probably wrap them in the wire and then roll them over the stern while they were still alive and conscious.

• I'd eat it because that's the alpha thing to do.

• I would kill the person in my bath tub, Cut them up, ant put them into a cooler. I'd get on a boat. Anyone who asks me what it is will be told it's chum. I would discard the evidence into international waters.

You could dig a hole in your basement and burn that shit to ash.

• Never dump a body. If you're gonna kill someone, burn their body and bury it at least 10' under and bring and extra set of clothes

• Into a tub of concentrated sodium hydroxide (preferably heated) to dissolve the tissue first. Bodies are heavy... Then I'd flush the liquid sludge down the toilet to mingle with human sewage... The bones I'd dissolve with sulfuric acid. Then I'd clean up everything with DNAZap... You don't want to go to jail right?

• Probably wouldn't dump it, i'd use thermite and wouldn't even leave ash.

• somewhere faaaaaaaaar out in the middle of nowhere

rather take the risk and drive with a body hundreds of km than doing it somewhere close to your/their house

• Do they have the middle of nowhere in luxembourg.
      Isn't that like the richest country out there, I thought it was pretty much suburbs and cities as it was so tiny.
      I'm just assuming my knowledge of it is limited to tiny, and richest country

• lol, who said I would get rid of it in Luxembourg? :P
      if I talk about the sea then it should be clear that I do it in a different country haha. takes me 30-40 minutes at most to get to France, Belgium or Germany. It's in the EU, open borders and no controls.

also, Luxembourg has not really big cities. The capital has 100k, 2nd largest 40k, ...
      it's many small towns and villages. we have a population density of 217 people / kmĀ²
      for comparison: Germany 229, Belgium 369, France 103.

• i would mummify them, build a pyramid to put them in their sarcophagus, and put all there belongings with them, except for there new flat screen, i'm keeping that shit

• In the middle of the Ocean. Get on a ship and put weights down so it won't raise to the surface.

• In the amazon rainforest, after I cover it up with honey to lure more flesh eating critters that decompose the body faster

• I would actually bury it

• I'd burn the body and take the ashes and throw it Iver any mountain

• I'd burn it, febreze my house, and spread dump the ashes in a nearby lake.

• At Hillary's house. That thing will disappear in a heartbeat.

• just bury them in Auschwitz, maybe corpses there already.

• In Africa...

• Pig farm!

• Cut it into very small pieces, leave in the woods somewhere I know is full of bears.