How to remain calm during fight?

These guys that live in my apartment are always picking on me and looking for a fight. I'm very shy and I hate fighting. How do I stop being afraid of this situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Find a gym and learn how to fight.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• "Where there is preparation, there is no fear" Hwang Kee.

There are simple quick techniques that are very effective. But it takes work.

• There's no point in arguing with women, they don't stick to the rules. Just plant your ass and turn the TV up.

• My mom always yelling and complaining about all of my work from school to house works, but she is not so harsh with my older sister, she hardly gets happy what ever i do, i am 15 years, though sometimes she threats me to SPANK me like she used to do some year back, and most freaking, she sometimes YELL like mad on me saying, she would CUT OFF my penis !!! if i do this wrong !! this makes my sister laugh on me, i do not know why she yell me like this, and getting threats of cutting my penis, makes me annoyed and scared. how i make her understand that's this is wrong of saying her to me !!!

• @Aaansu Well shit I didn't read the original post.

OP, just follow the same rules, plant your ass and turn the tv up.

• I don't like your odds here.

• Training for it helps, but some people simply aren't cut out for it.

• Fighting should always be last resort.