Best way to be successful with women is to forget everything Feminism has taught us. agree or disagree?

Most Helpful Guy

• feminism is a cancer.. agreed

What Guys Said 1

• So I can basically punch my girlfriend in the face if she even dares to step out of her role as my personal slave.
    Disagree. How can any decent human being possibly agree to that statement?

• i think we all know that it is unacceptable to punch anybody, not just a girlfriend..

• @Table20 Well, you might not be aware of this but there are MANY countries in the world where this is everything but self-understanding because women are considered to have less of a value than a dog. You might also not be aware of the fact that just two generations ago, it was considered absolutely normal and justified for a man to hit his girlfriend/wife if she "stepped out of line" (which could be as little as daring to disagree on a subject). Even Jean Connery publicly admitted that he believes that hitting your girlfriend/wife in certain situations is completely normal and legitimate.
      The only reason you and I don't think so anymore is thanks to feminism.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends.. What are you saying has feminism taught us?