Where and how can I meet friends who would want to go out clubbing?

All of my college-aged friends seem to always have an excuse whenever I invite them somewhere. I don't know how else to meet people who would be down to go to an NYC nightclub, which I've always wanted to go to.
*Please don't say tinder, because the users on there are not looking to do anything, but fuck.

What Guys Said 1

• You can always go clubbing by yourself. Guys will want to dance with you and talk to you. When I go out I do see single girls who be in the clubs by themselves. They have friend sites and apps to find people to hang out with. But just like any site you have to take precautions. I like going out and even when my friend's don't sometimes you have to do things alone. At least one of your friend's should go out with you.

What Girls Said 1

• You can always just go to the clubs around you by yourself. You're bound to meet and talk to people there.