How can I stop GaG addiction?

I need to focus on school! No matter how much I try I keep comment back!

Most Helpful Guy

• Delete the account.
    Block the website.
    Add a password to the website blocker of random characters.
    Delete the password.
    Add a password to access the website blocker app.
    Delete the password (or at least bury it somewhere cumbersome).

Congratulations, three step protocol; you're not getting in.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you have a friend who can change the password for you? He or she can keep that new password a secret until you're ready to return.

What Guys Said 7

• Change the password to some gibberish like sjkhalsdjkashd that you'll forget.
    Then just don't remake the password through your email until you're finished with school.

• Time yourself - During times you have to study, say I will only go on an hour day, use it to break up your homework /study - Do an hours work 15 mins on GaG so on a school evening you have put in a good 4 hour study session plus your hour on GaG.

• Just get on here when all the school work is done for that day if your not going to be going out.

• Log out?

• Well there is... one way...

Nah forget I ever said anything.

• no one escapes gag no one!

• man,, have some will power

What Girls Said 6

• hang out with your friends and pursue your hobbies, unless you are able to multi task here like some of the few exceptional members here.

• LOL I need to focus on work, but hey, here I am on GaG to scared of missing out on something :P strongs girl!

• Handcuff yourself to your bed post with your books and other stuff that you need to study with and leave your computer on the other side of the room so you won't get to use it.

• Ask a close friend to change your password and not tell you what it is until you've done what you need to do.

• One good way that can help is to delete your account.

• You can't, just give innnnnn