Do you like gag better than yahoo answers?

if you think people are unfriendly on gag try yahoo answers ;) omg.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, yeah

What Guys Said 19

• Way better. It feels more like a community here. I think I have asked only one question there - what is the amount of bradleys that the US military has in possession (don't ask why). And I never got an answer.

• Of course I do this site blows away Yahoo Answers and Answerbag

• The reason why I'm on G@G is because of how lame Yahoo Answers has become. I used to get a lot of answers to my questions on that site, but it died out when I left. I won't even get into the trolls.

The only good thing about that site is that it has a lot more categories (including sports).

• This site is wayyyy better than yahoo answers.
    I think it's mainly because this feels more like a close community. You get to know people way better than just reading a username.

• ahhh... gag glued me here so... I didn't take the pain to open an account in yahoo answers

• I rarely go to Yahoo answers.
    I spend sometime on Answerbag, till they pulled the plug out of it. Answermug doesn't convince me.

• well i never created a account on yahoo answers

• I wouldn't know. I've never really used Yahoo Answers.

• i prefer the community feel of GaG over yahoo answers. It's like the wild wild west over there with every man for themselves.

• I like yahoo answers more

• GAG is a community. So just as you make friends here, you also meet and keeping bumping I to people who are not so friendly.

Yahoo is purely for purpose of getting answers. For serious matters, I often go to Yahoo.

• definitely like this one more

• This is more personal than yahoo, it's definitely better bc of the layout and it being a well formed community.

• I think yahoo is dead.

• Trolls are everywhere.

• The misc is the best.

• this site is better than yahoo by FAR!

• Yahoo! Answers has gone boring...

• now ye. but y! a p&s was really good before they changed the format

What Girls Said 13

• On Yahoo answers there is a user, who's name I unfortunately forgot, but one user who, for the past

TEN YEARS

has every few weeks made a question along the lines of: why do so many kids today believe LIES that the moon landing was faked? And then he'd write a screed laying out all his best evidence for the reality of the moon landings and challenge anyoe who disagreed to refute it. And he'd write these really long rants about it. And he was REALLY angry about it. He spent a significant portion of his time dedicated to one thing, this most miniscule of subjects.

Everyone on Yahoo answers is like that. Reaching beyond, obsessed, haunted...

GAG is just Eh. No one thinks too hard. No one cares. We don't have any interesting characters like that. At most we had a guy who posted that he would dance around in pink panties if a girl would kick him in the balls, which was something, but he left a long time ago.

That being said, Yahoo answers is a little... too much... peering through the doors of perception, for me. Too bursting with energy. GAG is kind of grounding, if extremely stiff. I don't really use Yahoo answers, I do use GAG.

• Yes, this is much better. There are way too many trolls and just generally rude people on Yahoo! Answers.

• it is a lot better

• I've never used Yahoo Answers personally, but it sounds like G@G is much better. There are plenty of users here that switched to this site from Yahoo and say how terrible it was.

• yahoo answers literally has NOTHING on GaG 😂

• never tried yahoo answers tbh lol

• never been on yahoo answerss

• I like G@G responses better

• yeah, I do.
    Yahoo answers is so different now.

• Its not even a contest... GAG wins :)

• a lot better than yahoo

• Definitely. Yahoo Answers doesn't have the community feel that G@G does.

• Yeah cuz yahoo answers is too narrow minded