Is switching on a projector a man's job?

At my university in class 2d the lecturer asked that someone switch on the projector (it's overhead). 2 women basically sitting under it, refused to switch it on. The lecturer then asks for a gentleman to switch it on. What you all think of this?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Guy

• really? i dont believe in a mans job or in a womans job.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't see why it would be.

• All three of these people will completely fail at life.

• That's weird

What Guys Said 4

• They are lazy bitches.

• Sounds a bit daft to me - Was it high up and they couldn't reach it maybe.

• Yeah it is but they could have simply stood on the table. They didn't have skirts or dresses on.

• That is a bit more reasonable - For a girl, climbing on a table mightn't seem ladylike

• Hahaha. Nah man, women want equality don't they?

• If they have a skirt on i understand but otherways it would be kinda sexist to do that :P

• They didn't!

• Mmmmh then the lecturer is probably old-fashioned and has the image that men should help women at all times or something like that🤔

• At this point I probably would had a impulsive moment and said somebody please just turn on the damn projector it Dosent matter who it is because classes are expensive

• Yeah I would be pissed like if I'm paying 500 dollars for a class and people wanna debate who turns on the projector