I'm so behind, what is all the catching pokemon stuff?

Can someone explain what everybody has been going on about? How do you catch pokemon? I'm getting old. I thought we left pokemon behind in 2003.

Most Helpful Guy

• I tried it but it turns out there are micro-transactions in the game. Ain't gonna do that anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pokemon has always been around and growing. They recently developed an app called Pokemon go which allows you to go out and find Pokemon and catch them. There's also gyms, things called pokestops which give you items every 5 or so minutes, and an egg system where you have to walk a certain distance to hatch them. That pretty much sums up the entire game.

What Guys Said 1

• Same with me. I never liked it. I used to watch the ends of it because they used to air my favourite, Bey Balderdash right after it.

What Girls Said 1

• It's a new game, encouraging people to get out and about while playing the game and catching Pokemon. I haven't tried it, so I couldn't tell you more about the specifics, though. If you do play, I would recommend being careful and paying attention to the world around you. Many people have already gotten hurt by focusing on catching an Eevee versus looking both ways before crossing the street.