Late Twenties-Early thirties women who don't have kids, do you want any?

If you aren't in a relationship are you beginning to panic because soon enough you will have a great portion of abnormal/old eggs (after 35).

I have a 7 year old. I am just wondering that is all (curiosity never killed anyone).

Most Helpful Guy

• Well now I am. Thanks Stacy 😜 I really don't want kids until my 30s. Want to get married first and enjoy each other for awhile the have kids

• Men don't have to rush like women do. Old men can have kids

• Was that on the State Board exam you passed? 😉

• :) haha easy question , I wish it were.

Most Helpful Girl

• 32 and feeling a little pressure. Its hard to find the right guy tho. I would love to have a child. Congrats on your child.

What Guys Said 9

• my wife was 33 when we had our daughter...

just noticed your profile pic. very funny.

• As long as they can afford it they can always preserve and freeze their eggs for later use or something.

There's all sorts of fertility treatments now.

• I would like to have a child before I am 30. Hopefully my future wife feels the same way. More than anything at all, I want two daughters that I could love with all my heart and spoil. I did not know you had a 7 year old. You must be a very cool mother :)

• Well I'm not a late 20's woman yet but I'm wondering whether you yourself want any?

• No but it killed the cat

• Yeah

• sure, if i liked her

• it doesn't matter

• that would be perfect for me because i dont want kids myself!

What Girls Said 16

• I do, very much so but since I'm 29 and have never had a relationship and am still not in the greatest place in my life, I'm starting to feel that's a dream that's not meant to come true. I hope I'm wrong but I'm just trying to be realistic about it all.

• Not panicking at all, lol. At 22, I was on the fence about having kids... by 25 I knew 100% that I didn't want them. At 37, co-parenting a 3 year old is bullshit and drains me. I love my niece dearly, but my brother and his girlfriends inability to be decent parents has shown me that my choice was spot on.

• Honestly, I don't know anymore. If you had asked me this question when I was 18, I would've said "hell yeah I want kids!" But now, I haven't met the right guy to have these kids with and even when I do meet him I'm not so sure I want children. Though my mother says "kids are life". But I disagree with her, I'd rather travel the world, be with my husband, save my money to always go on vacations. Kids just dry you up. I don't know...

Maybe I want kids, but as of right now my opinion is "unsure".

• i dont see it for myself though im 20. im certainly not panicked. its not something i ever thought id do.

my sister had kids at 42. (yes big age difference, half sister.)

My sister in law at 38

My other sister in law is trying at 46.

I dont think they picked, they just got around to wanting them. Eventually.

• I dont beleive that shit that we have bad eggs after 35. I know people who had no problem having kids after 40 and in asia people dont have kids until their 30's. Its all bs to me. Think you have bad eggs all you want your just calling that shit on yourself.

• I'm 26 and my aim would be at the age of 33. So I still have 7 years to go hahaha. I'd want to have 4 kids.

• 4 kids by 33? You should be starting now then

• Of course you can , that's child baring age. After 35 is when complications might start

• Good to know that!

• I'm only in my early/mid 20's though atm I don't see myself wanting kids. It's due to have I have enough probelms with taking care of myself an my medication. I would probably screw up any kid.

• I'd like to have kids but don't feel a rush to right now.

• Yes, I have been thinking about having a child ever since last year. So much for nature calling out to you on that.

• Single. Not panicking. Yes I want them.

• I'm not in my late 20s but if someone does not have kids it's their business why do they have to panic? It's no one's business really. Who cares?

• No one's business , that's right. But this is a question site meaning someone asks and those that want to share , are free to tell.

• yea i really want cute kids to take care of

• There's a family history of accidental pregnancies in 30s/40s. I have no doubt I will have babies easily

• i'm still neutral about it

• Yes i want kids. No im not worried and its very common for women over 35 to have healthy happy children.