Is gold gym membership expensive?

Its like two blocks from my house?

Most Helpful Guy

• No I was going to the mecca in Venice for a while and it was only $40 a month and that is literally the most historic gym in the country lol. There are some dirty ass broken down golds around too. They aren't created equally. Just call and talk the sales department. Remember to negotiate. I've worked sales at a gym and can tell you that you can always drop the down payment. I would usually start at the top price when I sold memberships and then I would adjust to their responses. Go in there like a hardass and get the best deal.

• what the right price? Lol

• @COCOCHANEL For another gym. They want you to leave that gym for them.

• ohhh i gotcha

Most Helpful Girl

• Gold's Gym?

If you're not a student, yes.

• lmfao.

If you're not a student, NO*

• 12 Month plan (cheaper than month to month, long term).

For mine - It's $35 a month, with a $40 sign up fee (if I remember correctly).

However, there's also a charge about 2-3 months after joining. I believe it's around another $30-40 as the "yearly" fee.

What Guys Said 8

• Take a tour of the facility. Nitpick anything you can.
    The Golds by me was as Fearless_banana wrote "dirty ass broken down" I went to a new LA Fitless & did negotiate the price down from $29- to $24- a month. I just said things like Planet Fitness is $10- & hmm seems a little high I'm going to check around.
    REMEMBER these guys get commission. Any commission is better then none AND you may come back & see someone else.
    Be firm, don't be afraid to walk out. It's not like your not welcome back.

• Some places are around $10 and some around $40 - $50.
    You can go ahead and try it out as a guest, some gyms give you a day or up to three days. If you do like it then its def worth it, plus its sooo close to your house that you cannot skip this opportunity.

• thanks I already entered. I paid 60 dollars up front. And it about 35 a month but It looks so nice. and I feel like I work hard on them

• I pay $30/month, I think the cheapest monthly rate is $9.99/month. It may vary from different locations.

• They typically are where I am, but they have every amenity. World's Gym is more practical and affordable for me.

• You could have gone and asked when you were out or you could check their website.

• Yes.

• Isn't there like a free trial

• How is anyone supposed to know the answer to this...

What Girls Said 2

• my brother used to work there...
    i've never been to a gym but monthly memberships start at like ¥7000 here

• Probably :D