Guys, would you feel upset if the girl you were interested in was scared to open up to you?

I haven't always had the best luck with guys which has made me scared and skeptical of letting men into my life. The guy I'm currently said he feels bad that he can't comfort me or make me feel safer around him. Would anyone else feel this way?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• Not upset. Just curious as to why she won't open up. But I'd definitely try to investigate further.
    This is basically my crush.

What Guys Said 2

• Naa, im an extremely patient guy. Im sort of dating this girl who's really open with me when drunk but really not when sober.

• Yeah i can understand his feelings. I think a lot of guys want to be there for their girl and personally I enjoy when a lady friend opens up to me when she needs someone to talk to. It doesn't have to be your deepest, darkest secrets right away, start out small with things you're comfortable with and then continue from there..