Do YOU spell the color "grey" with an a or an e?

I've heard it's spelled a certain way depending on where you're from. So which way do you all spell this color?
Do YOU spell the color

Most Helpful Guy

• With an 'e'. I didn't know it was different according to the country. I'm from the UK. I'm not even sure that I'm spelling it correctly with UK English :S

Most Helpful Girl

• Grey, because that's how people in the UK spell it.

What Guys Said 19

What Girls Said 19

• yeah i spell it grey.

• i spell it 'grey' (i'm canadian)

• Both. Legit. I alternate.

• I switch it up. grey or gray... usually grey

• Usually I spell it with an 'a'. I saw somewhere that the a and e spellings are based on America and Europe. Not sure how true that is, but it make sense.

• Grey. Although I've read that most Americans spell it gray.

• Gray. America.

• I see it as grey is a colour and gray is a name or the American spelling :P

• TBH I've spelled it both ways.

• I spell the UK way.

• I used to spell it gray until my English professor corrected me saying in America we spell it with an E so I got a point taken away.

• both when the mood strikes

• Grey. I blame him 😏
    http://gif.co/pNY3.gif

• I mean... I don't even know where to start, with that fuckin book.

Just a couple things:

• The protagonist literally has NO redeeming qualities. She is neither likable nor relatable, and, frankly, she's presented as a bumbling idiot right from day one. (How many times does she fall on the floor, stone cold sober?) Right...
      Also, it's no coincidence that her name is Ana and another character is Mia, and they have major issues with ever eating food. Don't know if you know this, but, on the "pro-ana" (that's pro-anorexia) internet space, "Ana" and "Mia" are affectionate names for anorexia and bulimia, which girls actually anthropomorphize as though they were *friends*.
      Yep...

• The Christian Grey character is, absolutely literally, a fucking creepy stalker. He tracks her down at her *workplace* 100's of miles away? Uhh what the actual entire living fuck.

• Not only a fucking creepy stalker, but, also, a control freak in all the bad ways. Think about the "special laptop", and the whole

• thing with selling off her car pretty much without any consent at all. (Most normal people *mind* having their shit stolen, even if an "upgrade" happens.)

• The sex scenes make me think that the author has never actually had sex.

• The book paints Grey's "history" of getting into BDSM as, basically, the result of childhood abuse. Well isn't that fucking great!
      Not to mention, that whole thing -- "I was submissive as a child/teenager, and that's why I'm dominant now" -- just doesn't make any sense. Proclivities don't just flip-flop like that.
      In actual reality, this shit is WAY deep down, often deeper and darker than sex itself. I wrote about my own discovery here -- which came before I had any interest in, or knowledge of, actual sex at all:
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1864826-girls-at-what-age-was-ure-first-masturbation-process-did-u-tell

Ugh.

• Grey and I live in the United States. I hear it is spelled gray here and grey in other countries.

• Grey, and Gray

• Grey, I'm from the Caribbean so we spell things the British way

• I think I usually use the grey spelling.

• I switch it up.

• grey