How bad is my gag addiction that I am at the beach taking a break from my bike ride and here I am on this beautiful day checking gag?

98

Most Helpful Girl

• same, i'm out with my friends and i'm checkin gag while i'm listening to stories XD

Most Helpful Guy

• Very bad... but you're not alone I'm afraid :o
    I've contained it to 30 to 60 min a day and on my laptop only. Feel better than before :D

Sponsored

What Girls Said 8

• LOL!!! that is pretty bad :P only time I've been at the beach on GaG was to make y'all jealous of my view 😂

• That worse lol. Why do you care enough about people on GaG for you to go out your way and post something like that?

• @goodmood haha well believe it or not, i care about my friends here.

• Yeah, pretty bad.

• Haha, it's not any worse than the rest of our addictions to this site. 😝

• Why do we all recognize this :D :o
      I've managed to hit the brake and take a day off from time to time, but I still love to be on here and have some nice discussions and chats or ask interesting questions :D

• @Hans222 It's just too easy to come to this site during downtimes and answer a question or two, hah.

• Very true :D

• It's pretty bad. If it's a beautiful day you should enjoy it!
    GAG doesn't "give" you beautiful days ahaha

• Lel it's pretty bad.

• Haha! I'm the same way. I put my phone down for a little bit but even then I'm thinking abut GAG. Then I go pick it back up and here I am again. It's getting bad...😜

• That's awful. ... Or how awful is hat beach? 😬!!!

• Mine is just as bad. My boyfriend wants to throw my phone out the window... lol

• don't feel bad. i get on gag when i'm at work and it's slow.

• I often find myself wondering what people did at work before cellphones and the Internet. I guess they worked.

What Guys Said 7

• Oh dear - I would probably be the same LoL.

• That's pretty bad. LOL. When I'm out and about, I don't even check my social media.

• Pretty bad. Get off your phone my dude

• you're living the life bro

• don't worry last year I said I was going to go outside and I spent most of my time on gag and mine craft (other account)

• bad.

• Being on GaG won't do you any good. It just wastes your time. When you're on the beach, you're living your life son! Don't let GaG take that away from you

• This site sucks ass. My account will be gone by the end of the day.