Battery won't charge?

I have an iPhone 6 Plus. It recently decided it won't charge passed dying. It's remained on three perecent battery while hooked up tithe charger. I've tried looking up reasons, cleaning the charge port with a qtip. My cord isn't damaged the outlet works just fine bc it charges my neices iPod super fast but my phone won't charge, it has the symbol but it took several hours to get a ten percent now I've had it on the charger for 5 hours and it hasn't went passed thee percent. I've tried resetting it and my phone hasn't touched water. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• Does your niece use the exact same charger as yours? My moms charger for her iPhone actually broke surprisingly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Take the USB cord and plug the iPhone end in your iPhone and the USB end into your computer. Use your computer to charge your phone rather than the outlet.

What Guys Said 3

• Have you tried restarting your phone?

• Try another outlet, like across the house.
    Let the phone drain all the way.

I don't know

• Yep. That's iShit for ya.

What Girls Said 1

• Try changing the charger it worked for me (6s). I don't know why this happens but the same charger charges my friends phone real fast but mine really slowly, try a different one