How'd your day go today 😁?

0|1
10|15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My work computer hard drive took a poop.

So I sat around and did nothing all day, which results in me losing a day of work.

And it made me extremely tired. And i had to turn a guy down for a hookup because my period started yesterday.

How do you think it went? 😭

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Just got even more jacked, I'm starting to turn in Godzilla. I don't know if Japanese gonna make a movie on me again.

Dear diary

1|0
    0|1
  • It's only just begun

1|0
    0|0
    • Day's about to end here slowly. I came back from running, showered and am now just chillin' :)

• Usual fuckery.

1|0
    0|0
  • Got up watched SpongeBob, drank a 40 and smoked a joint. Slept all afternoon then went on GAG. lol

Nah, really went to work, ran simulations all day and surfed GAG on my phone along with some other forums.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh not feeling well but it was an overall good day

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh...

1|0
    0|0
  • Fine I guess. I got an interview scheduled for Friday with t-mobile for a crappy sales position. Thanks college degree lol

1|0
    0|0
  • It went alright. could've been worse, could've been better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty good, slowly getting better

1|0
    0|0
  • Having lunch.
    Sandwich is fucking good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a great day today

1|0
    0|0
  • Its nice :)

1|0
    0|0
  • It was pretty chill

1|0
    0|0
  • it was okay,, not as active as i wouldve liked

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I just go with the flow. Went to the park with my mom and 7 kids and right when we got there. The 6 year old had an accident in her pants so we went home to play with sand and water, then two of the younger ones took a nap while everyone else had quiet time, then we tried walking to the park but on the way the 8 year old fell off his scooter and complained the whole time at the park so we went back home, and then we played with water again.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been really busy this morning. I'm on my break now at work. Got 30 minutes left :D but its been a good day for me so far :)

1|0
    0|0
  • It wasn't too bad. I'm hoping to have a longer day at the pool tomorrow.

1|0
    0|0
  • Much better than yesterday haha

1|0
    0|0
  • It went ok. I'm kinda worried about this mole on my face that seems to be falling off.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was amazing all around!! 😄

1|0
    0|0
  • i hated it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very good! :-) I went to a nursery and got a lot of veggies.

1|0
    0|0
  • it's been tense.

1|0
    0|0