Would it be a good thing for the world if Judaism was the only religion that people practiced? Why or why not?

Im hoping people can say more than religion is fake or evil..

• Yes
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • No
    100% (10)100% (7)100% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Religion will always exist. Taking that into consideration would it be good if Judaism was the only one people practiced?

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• judaism has pros and cons like every religion, i doubt there'd be a mass conversion of everyone to judaism

0|0
    0|0
    • The question is not saying everyone would convert. Its if it was the only religion groups of people practiced would it be good for the world?

• Show All
    • I am not asking to change history. Its a question of IF that happened today

• then i believe every person with faith would convert to judaism and admit it's the one true religion. it's the only one left after all.

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be good if the world were to eliminate "religions" and focus on God naturally, the way He intended. All this denominations/institution stuff is THE cause of this so called religious war.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• People should be able to follow or not follow whatever religion they want. Religion is just an optional thing anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tf? People can believe whatever they want.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally think the world would be better off without religion of any kind.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok and why is this religion bad for the world if it was the only religion people followed?

• Because every religion has its pitfall...

• Please be specific

What Guys Said 1

• religions have yet to bring any truth too the table. People should not follow that without truth or evidence.

0|0
    0|0