What do I say to a girl who I saw putting a tampon in?

So my sister and her friend are on the same travel softball team and decided that, after one of their quads, her friend was going to spend the night at our house. At my house we always close the bathroom door when it isn't being used. We also always lock it when we are using it, so I usually don't knock. My sister and her friend both took showers. I waited a couple minutes after they each finished, to go take a pee. I swung the door open to see my sister's friend completely naked with one leg up on the toilet and putting in a tampon. She gasped, I said "Sorry", shut the door, ran to my room and avoided eye contact until she left the next day.
What should I do? Talk to my sister about it? To her friend? Ignore it altogether?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh the horrors of seeing the indecent struggles we endure every month. You'll live. You won't ever forget, but you'll live. There is nothing to say. Your apology was enough. In the future, if you think about teasing a girl about her period, remember what you saw and remember, that's just a small sip of a larger waterfall. Godspeed young one. Godspeed.

Most Helpful Guy

• See an eye doctor soon!! If you don't, your eyes will rot out. Hurry and save them!

What Girls Said 3

• The best way to avoid awkwardness is to ignore it and don't mention it. Act like nothing happened and that you haven't seen anything.

• Just ignore it

• Maybe you should notify your sister about what happened, then, you should take her friend to the side alone and apologize once again. Tell her that it was an accident.

What Guys Said 7

• Tell her you very much enjoyed watching her insert her tampon, and ask if she might be interested in coming by to watch you pound a Granny Smith Apple into your bunghole with a rubber mallet. Could be the beginning of something special!

• I would probably be like "About what happened the other day. . . it didn't. I never saw it. It never happened which is why we'll never bring it up because how can we even think about something that never happened? Hey, you know what would be weird? If I saw you doing period stuff in the bathroom (Scarcastic laugh) thank god I didn't" Wink, then leave before she can even rely

• ... but was she hot?

• You made two mistakes!
    1. You ran into your room
    2. You avoided contact!

Just pretend nothing happened and it wouldve been fine!

• Let it go.

• Ignore altogether.

• tell your sister what happened and to relay a message to her friend that you feel bad for accidentally walking in on her.
    or just pass it up and move on.
    the choice is yours.